Taylor Swift #52 We DO want three hour long concerts

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I need to know what the floor bracelets were like in Paris & Stockholm before I start any kind of clowning…

Reactions: 6
are there always “floor bracelets”? And what were they before?
yes they give everyone one as they light up during the show, they’re normally just white fabric with a light thing attached x
---
IMG_2201.jpeg

Paris one x

Reactions: 2
??? Help?? What are these?
View attachment 2955276
why would she want to break my perfectly good heart?!
are there always “floor bracelets”? And what were they before?
i'd never thought abt it before but assuming with ga they'd need permission back into the pit if they left!
yes they give everyone one as they light up during the show, they’re normally just white fabric with a light thing attached x
---
View attachment 2955287
Paris one x
that's above the green butterfly one in the pic!

• Heart
I need to see more people with them before I believe this! There’s already a wristband there, why would they need two?

Reactions: 4
You’re asked to recycle them on the way out but a lot of people keep them so the girl in the pic might also have a white one from a different show and they maybe just gave out green ones ?

Reactions: 3
I had a green one from La Defense that said "La Defense" on it, no butterflies though. I would take a picture but it's upstairs and I have a poorly cat on my lap 😭

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 7
I had a green one from La Defense that said "La Defense" on it, no butterflies though. I would take a picture but it's upstairs and I have a poorly cat on my lap 😭
owwwww so much scratchies for the kitty and hugs for you xxx

• Heart
ah ok maybe they’re just talking shite then, I thought they were all the same colour given out.

PS. Watching everyone’s bracelets light up different colours during the show was one of my fave things it was honestly so magical and special haha.

• Heart
Really hoping you’ve all been as chronically online as I have this week and find this as funny as I do 🤣
IMG_8956.png

• Haha
Reactions: 14
It was like a proof of admission bracelet, to clarify. I don't want to say it's nothing but it's probably nothing...

Reactions: 3
ooh good point maybe the venue just branded them to match an album? will tomorrows be rep themed as it's the other tv left?

i *think* the white light up one everyone gets, the green / other one is for pit access if you leave for merch, toilets etc

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.