Taylor Swift #52 We DO want three hour long concerts

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It was like a proof of admission bracelet, to clarify. I don't want to say it's nothing but it's probably nothing...
oh so you mean different to the light thing?

I didn’t get a proof of admission bracelet, I just got felt up / searched by a stern French lady security guard !

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
oh so you mean different to the light thing?

I didn’t get a proof of admission bracelet, I just got felt up / searched by a stern French lady security guard !
Yeah, on the second night I got one because the security took me outside to get a light bracelet. I was outside for literally one second and the security was with me the whole time so I don't know why he did that 😂 he was very kind though!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Aw god I was literally just telling myself I don’t need to go again but damn watching these makes me want to soooooo bad

Reactions: 3
Ha she wore the shirt for Billie

Finally some points on swift
Alert 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.