Taylor Swift #51 We’re still waiting for Rep TV while Taylor’s more concerned about the guy on the chiefs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ticketmaster just suspended my session as it thinks I’m a bot lmao. Ffs it’s after midnight and I’ve already been to the tour GOODNIGHT

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Ticketmaster just suspended my session as it thinks I’m a bot lmao. Ffs it’s after midnight and I’ve already been to the tour GOODNIGHT
When this happens you need to clear your cache and/or reboot your phone or switch to another browser...

I swear I'll have Ticketmaster withdrawals when she leaves Europe.
---
Sammeeee. I look but then annoy myself as there is never any
There will be some though (including cheap ones) in the coming weeks. Ticketmaster resale closes 3 days before I think?!

• Haha
Reactions: 2
When this happens you need to clear your cache and/or reboot your phone or switch to another browser...

I swear I'll have Ticketmaster withdrawals when she leaves Europe.
---

There will be some though (including cheap ones) in the coming weeks. Ticketmaster resale closes 3 days before I think?!
I’ll keep my eyes peeled for Edinburgh!

Seeing that the coven is gathered by the sorcerers table - what battery back do you girlies recommend? And how many will i realistically need?
I got this one the other month specifically for the show. It charges my phone up fully about 3 and a half times. I’m just going to use that one and then a cheapy one as a back up and also make sure on the car journey my phone is plugged into the cigarette lighter and charging so it’s fully charged when I get there!

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Seeing that the coven is gathered by the sorcerers table - what battery back do you girlies recommend? And how many will i realistically need?
It really depends on how long you'll be out of your house/hotel before the concert. If you're going from your house directly there, I'd say you can get away with a smaller one.

Like this is the one I took to the Mexico City one. Super small, charges my phone fully 1.5 times but since I left my house at 5 pm and knew I'd be back by midnight and wouldn't be using my phone too much before the concert, it was perfectly fine.

1000111626.jpg

I took a 10000 mah one to the Denver one, since we left at 2 pm and I knew we wouldn't get back before 1 am. It was obviously bigger but it worked for me and two of my three friends 😂

ETA: not including links since it was the Mexico Amazon shop but the specifications should give you guys an idea.

• Heart
When you look her up on ticketmaster it says 20 dates but there’s actually 18 still. Do you think she’ll do an extra two dates in London? I think it’s too late for her to add Cardiff
Definitely not too late for another august one in London, Madrid n2 was announced quite last minute I think? Maybe she’s doing two extra London dates, there’s no way she’s doing another Cardiff one now surely. Which makes it the only place she’s done one night!

For those attending Liverpool the local news just announced there will be art installations. Also the local university running something called Tay-day

found this on an online article which explains more

Attachments

Reactions: 3
@Iseeyoutubers please please see this message. There's a wheelchair ticket available for Edinburgh. Please contact Ticketmaster and see if you can get it (companion goes free I think).

• Heart
Reactions: 5
On Taylor being in Deadpool- is that really a surprise when you consider who the lead actor is? I always figured it'd be a case of when not if

Reactions: 4
I honestly can't get over how bad her merch is. 😂 I know it's been said before but she reallyyy needs to hire some fans from etsy cos it's 1000x nicer and usually cheaper.
I will forever be disappointed by that cardigan, such a beautiful colour but the fit was just awful on me and really expensive. I can get a aran cardigan for the same price and infinitely better quality.

What's everyone's thoughts on wearing loop earplugs to the UK stadium tours? I have seen a lot of tik toks saying its essential. I am going to Cardiff sitting in Section U so not sure if this is necessary as not down on the floor. I don't mind spending the £30/£35 if it is worth it but also don't want to waste money!

Any experience thoughts greatly appreciated :)

What's everyone's thoughts on wearing loop earplugs to the UK stadium tours? I have seen a lot of tik toks saying its essential. I am going to Cardiff sitting in Section U so not sure if this is necessary as not down on the floor. I don't mind spending the £30/£35 if it is worth it but also don't want to waste money!

I bought some and put them in for a concert I went to a while back, can't say they were that brilliant, but then it wasn't as loud as Taylor will be. I actually tried to return them because they say you can if you aren't completely satisfied and they told me to keep them and keep trying, but refunded me anyway.

I wore them at bleachers in Glasgow Barrowland which is considerably smaller of course and I hated the experience. It was all bass :(
I’m also U in Cardiff!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.