Taylor Swift #51 We’re still waiting for Rep TV while Taylor’s more concerned about the guy on the chiefs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just if on your phone turn on desktop view from the menu. I've managed to get resale VIP a couple of times that way by seeing where is blue on the map and zooming in even when they aren't listed on the right hand side. But if they don't show the ticket price once you've clicked, they are already in someone's basket. Even if it lets you proceed there's no guarantee. But you never know!
This is so frustrating, I can see two tickets for 23 June this way, can see the price so they're not in a basket. But they are locked. 😂 WOE.

• Sad
Reactions: 1
When you look her up on ticketmaster it says 20 dates but there’s actually 18 still. Do you think she’ll do an extra two dates in London? I think it’s too late for her to add Cardiff
What's the latest she's added an extra date in the past? Doesn't seem fair to only give the Welsh 1 show 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿

It's me hi. I am the Welsh 😅

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
Just if on your phone turn on desktop view from the menu. I've managed to get resale VIP a couple of times that way by seeing where is blue on the map and zooming in even when they aren't listed on the right hand side. But if they don't show the ticket price once you've clicked, they are already in someone's basket. Even if it lets you proceed there's no guarantee. But you never know!
i can’t find iiiiiit 🥲🥲 lol. I’m using safari and i can’t see the desktop option like i can when i use eBay etc, i will have to try on my ipad tomorrow,
My work blocked TM from being accessed on my laptop the swines! Lol

• Wow
Reactions: 2
This is so frustrating, I can see two tickets for 23 June this way, can see the price so they're not in a basket. But they are locked. 😂 WOE.
They might still be in a basket, but you've more hope than if they go black or buffer when you click on them.

i can’t find iiiiiit 🥲🥲 lol. I’m using safari and i can’t see the desktop option like i can when i use eBay etc, i will have to try on my ipad tomorrow,
Use the chrome app instead

im the same I can’t see the option to switch to desktop version! Also on safari. Giving up now 😂

1000059599.png
does this help?

• Heart
Seeing that the coven is gathered by the sorcerers table - what battery back do you girlies recommend? And how many will i realistically need?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
lol I still don’t know what I’m doing, I still have to view each date separately and I can’t see seat maps etc ?

I DONT KNOW WHY IM EVEN LOOKING FFS
---
Seeing that the coven is gathered by the sorcerers table - what battery back do you girlies recommend? And how many will i realistically need?
I had to reread this so many times I was like what are you on about @ishant then I was like oh you mean we’re all here 🤣🤣

in answer to your question… I don’t know 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
My brain knows I don't need a second outfit but I've seen a jacket that is perfect for TTPD (might be very warm though, although this is Ireland so 🤷‍♀️ ) and I'm thinking "but what if I get more tickets"?
lol I still don’t know what I’m doing, I still have to view each date separately and I can’t see seat maps etc ?

I DONT KNOW WHY IM EVEN LOOKING FFS
You do have to look at each date individually. If you can't see the seat map turn desktop on again for that page. It should stick eventually.

Reactions: 4
bloody hell what a faff on !
Ahh but...
in total I have 14 tickets (6 VIP and not all secure). My point is, it works, lol. For other people too btw. As it stands I'm only going once.
---
There's £700+ ones for august 15th. Currently reserved but again might go back on sale (if anyone loaded).
---
Wheelchair tickets available with code for Sat night Edinburgh

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 3
@Tiggerhappy - thank you so much for the hack!!! I’m unsure why I thought I would get cheap tickets right away lol. But now I know how i’m gonna keep searching for Aug so thank u ❤❤
---
Honestly, even ones that price sell so quickly you don't have time to second guess yourself. Get it in your basket and THEN debate your conscience. 🤣
i don’t even have that amount in my bank lol and I have no credit cards. So i’m looking for around £50 and a hug? 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.