Taylor Swift #51 We’re still waiting for Rep TV while Taylor’s more concerned about the guy on the chiefs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
According to the bot there were 42 tickets dropped in about 3 mins across all UK venues.
---
That never happens
---
There's £764 ones for 15th Aug. In someone's basket but they might change their mind at that price.

• Wow
Reactions: 2
Idk if I’m showing myself up here but I feel like this is my time to shine 🤣 seen some TikTok videos/some are ones I thought of so I made a list, I do love a list 😆
Omg this is amazing!! I love it thank you for the inspo 🫶🏼🩷

• Heart
Reactions: 1
so annoying, there is 2 seats that are locked and you have to have a code. I have a code but on AXS.

God the trauma of the original ticketmaster Great War is coming back to me haha

Out of interest how do you view all dates at once and how do I switch off mobile view ??

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 2
how do you turn off mobile view? Sorry if that is really dim I can’t work it out!
Just if on your phone turn on desktop view from the menu. I've managed to get resale VIP a couple of times that way by seeing where is blue on the map and zooming in even when they aren't listed on the right hand side. But if they don't show the ticket price once you've clicked, they are already in someone's basket. Even if it lets you proceed there's no guarantee. But you never know!

When you look her up on ticketmaster it says 20 dates but there’s actually 18 still. Do you think she’ll do an extra two dates in London? I think it’s too late for her to add Cardiff

When you look her up on ticketmaster it says 20 dates but there’s actually 18 still. Do you think she’ll do an extra two dates in London? I think it’s too late for her to add Cardiff
I see what you mean... Hmmm. I think she would definitely want to break some Wembley records.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.