Taylor Swift #51 We’re still waiting for Rep TV while Taylor’s more concerned about the guy on the chiefs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I bought some and put them in for a concert I went to a while back, can't say they were that brilliant, but then it wasn't as loud as Taylor will be. I actually tried to return them because they say you can if you aren't completely satisfied and they told me to keep them and keep trying, but refunded me anyway.
Even though you didn’t like them this is quite good customer service!

Reactions: 2
I wore them at bleachers in Glasgow Barrowland which is considerably smaller of course and I hated the experience. It was all bass :(
I’m also U in Cardiff!
I know i am going to be singing so i don't want to give myself the ICK at hearing my own voice hahaha!! I just wasn't sure if this was more essential for the big big stadiums

wooooooooo!!!!!!!

Do you live locally?
No, I'm coming from Nottingham. Still debating whether I want to pay 200 for a hotel room or take the bus during the night. Either way my body or my wallet will have big regrets.

What about you?

No, I'm coming from Nottingham. Still debating whether I want to pay 200 for a hotel room or take the bus during the night. Either way my body or my wallet will have big regrets.

What about you?
We are travelling from Scotland and there was quite a few decent air bnb's when we were looking, That was January we booked so prices have maybe hiked up since then but worth looking!

• Heart

What about you?
oh take a bus I would! I travelled to Newcastle and back last year from Cardiff in just over 24h round trip it was the most fun ever 😂 exhausting obviously. The hotels are disgusting. I live in south wales! So I hope there will be trains (they’re usually pretty good) if not I’ll hang around till early morning with other swifties refusing to leave 😂😂😂😂

oh take a bus I would! I travelled to Newcastle and back last year from Cardiff in just over 24h round trip it was the most fun ever 😂 exhausting obviously. The hotels are disgusting. I live in south wales! So I hope there will be trains (they’re usually pretty good) if not I’ll hang around till early morning with other swifties refusing to leave 😂😂😂😂
i have been that soldier hanging around in Cardiff for the first train. It’s quite fun (I enjoy people watching the drunks after the rugby, so much 😂)

• Haha
  • Heart
Even though you didn’t like them this is quite good customer service!
Thats what I thought. You have to send a refund request and your reason, and they got back to me saying they were sorry I wasnt thrilled with them, and to please try them again but they were going to give me a full refund (inc delivery).
I'll take them to Taylor as I have them, but I'm still unsure as I've only tried them at the one concert
---
I made an August bracelet last night and I am in love with the colours I used. They look so beachy! Perfect. I will have to keep that one I think.

Also @Secretbrillopad .. I didn't know you didn't have tickets (yet), please just rip up the note I put in the bracelets I sent 😔. Or take it that I'm manifesting tickets for you!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 3
I got this one the other month specifically for the show. It charges my phone up fully about 3 and a half times. I’m just going to use that one and then a cheapy one as a back up and also make sure on the car journey my phone is plugged into the cigarette lighter and charging so it’s fully charged when I get there!
I’ve used this one while travelling and can confirm it is really good!!

Reactions: 1
I’m actually super tired of people on TikTok etc basically demanding Rep TV. You’d think they didn’t have the original to listen to or something.

Like sure it’s exciting but as soon as it’s out they’re just going to move onto demanding Debut. She’s just put out a whole new album and is on a world tour, it’s not like they are starved for content is it.

I actually felt bad for her last year when the crowd was chanting reputation and it wasn’t actually coming. Like the whole changing the picture and unpinning videos, people immediately go to Rep when it is more likely an MV or something for TTPD.

Reactions: 16
I’m actually super tired of people on TikTok etc basically demanding Rep TV. You’d think they didn’t have the original to listen to or something.

Like sure it’s exciting but as soon as it’s out they’re just going to move onto demanding Debut. She’s just put out a whole new album and is on a world tour, it’s not like they are starved for content is it.

I actually felt bad for her last year when the crowd was chanting reputation and it wasn’t actually coming. Like the whole changing the picture and unpinning videos, people immediately go to Rep when it is more likely an MV or something for TTPD.
"While the crowd was chanting more" Some people really don't tune into her lyrics and think about how she feels

• Heart
Reactions: 15
"While the crowd was chanting more" Some people really don't tune into her lyrics and think about how she feels
Yeah and then i guarantee half those people are going to say it doesn’t hit like the OG anyway. I get wanting the vaults but like thats probs 5/6 songs and we just got 31 a month ago so maybe chill for a minute.

I bet she can’t wait for the re recordings to be over at this point.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
What's everyone's thoughts on wearing loop earplugs to the UK stadium tours? I have seen a lot of tik toks saying its essential. I am going to Cardiff sitting in Section U so not sure if this is necessary as not down on the floor. I don't mind spending the £30/£35 if it is worth it but also don't want to waste money!

Any experience thoughts greatly appreciated :)
I wore them in the states when I saw her and they were great! Blocked out the screamers ( sorry not sorry) and could hear Taylor perfectly!
---
Sorry for double post! Has anyone ordered from girlgangshop? They have cute t shirts!

Reactions: 1
I’ve been refreshing AXS all morning every few minutes
You’re so lucky - just hoping it happens for me soon!

I wanted to cry when I woke up this morning and saw there had been tickets late last night - the one night I have an early night and I’m not on tattle

• Heart
Reactions: 4
You’re so lucky - just hoping it happens for me soon!

I wanted to cry when I woke up this morning and saw there had been tickets late last night - the one night I have an early night and I’m not on tattle
Just keep refreshing and trying I’ve been trying multiple times a day and stuff has appeared but gone before I could pay. The ticket I got was GA and would have preferred a seat but so happy I’m in. I’ll be crossing my fingers and toes for you!

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.