Taylor Swift #51 We’re still waiting for Rep TV while Taylor’s more concerned about the guy on the chiefs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I mean I feel like there are a million possibilities for this and I am also that sad but what Instagram captions can we use for an eras tour picture 🤣
Lights camera witch smile is the first thing that came to mind

It's been a long time coming

And by the way... I'm going out tonight

Make the friendship bracelets take the moment and taste it

Most fun I ever had and I'd do it over and over and over again if I could

This night is sparkling don't you let it go

Hold on to the memories, they will hold on to you

I'm sorry, the old *name* can't come to the phone right now. Why? Oh, cause she's at Eras Tour

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Dunno what to do with myself tonight tbh
I know it’s so inconsiderate of her

After tea my husband was like “shall I leave the tv on for you so you can watch Taylor” and I had to break the news there isn’t a show tonight 😨

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 12
oh my god girlie I’m so excited!!!!!!!! I’m going to be levitating all over the place. Still can change my hotel do you think there will be particular one (which Hilton?) that will do special thingsssss?
i wouldn't worry about the hotel tbh, just used the hilton as a landmark as you can't miss it, though tbh you can't miss the letters ether! you'll see them when going between liverpool one and the albert dock. above is chavasse park and the terrace for bigger chain restaurants too
---
What are you selling? 👀😂

I'm such a twit. I thought there was a Stockholm N4 and I've turned up for my livestream and there's nowt there. Nearly cried (it's been a bad day.) 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️
don't worry i thought there was a night 0 ...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 3
Ah if you purchased them on resale perhaps you can’t sell them on?

Not sure what their ts and cs say. But I purchased resale tickets on Ticketmaster for Shania Twain and I had no option of selling them either. 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 2
Ah if you purchased them on resale perhaps you can’t sell them on?

Not sure what their ts and cs say. But I purchased resale tickets on Ticketmaster for Shania Twain and I had no option of selling them either. 🤷‍♀️
Yeah I was gonna say the same, think i read somewhere that you can't sell resale.

You could wait until transfer opens then list them on twickets and transfer them to the buyer?

Reactions: 4
Not sure as it was bought on AXS resale
Wow you managed to get AXS resale! Were they over £300? In which case likely VIP. Ticketmaster don't allow a second resale of VIP and they had a cut off date for 1st resale in order to get VIP merch boxes out to people, but it's still a bit early for your cut off date (if AXS do the same).

Reactions: 1
Wow you managed to get AXS resale! Were they over £300? In which case likely VIP. Ticketmaster don't allow a second resale of VIP and they had a cut off date for 1st resale in order to get VIP merch boxes out to people, but it's still a bit early for your cut off date (if AXS do the same).
I bookmarked the page and was refreshing daily! Yeah, £450ish iirc.

So tonight I discovered I can sit and read on my living room windowsill!! There’s a forest outside my house and I was chilling, listening to Taylor, looking at the forest and having a lovely time and what song comes on Spotify?
I look in peoples windows
I got down pretty fast after that 😭

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
@Wildheart got my bracelets today. I love them thank you. Can't wait to give my goddaughters theirs, they are going to love them!

Reactions: 4
Liverpool tattlers, I’m not local but coming for N2 (if she announces Rep the night before I will lose my tiny mind). Staying right next to Lime St station in city centre, anyone know if there are any kind of shuttle buses etc being put on to and from Anfield?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.