Taylor Swift #51 We’re still waiting for Rep TV while Taylor’s more concerned about the guy on the chiefs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Facebook ads clearly think I have a lot of money and keep promoting the Clio Peppiatt dress Taylor wore to me 🫠 like it’s a dream dress for me but I don’t think dropping nearly 2k on it is wise 🤣
I just googled the dress to have another look at it, and this popped up 👀 Dress

Actually the reviews on that one are bad, this one is better!

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Has anyone got the new pink t shirt off the merch website/the black t shirt and if so how do they look after being washed? Can’t decide which one to go for. I love the black one with it having all the different eras colours on but my favourite colour is pink so I’m not sure which to get!

Also I was worried about standing for that long as I have a lot of weight to lose but I’ve managed to not binge eat for 5 weeks now, I’m going to an NHS run group and in my first 3 weeks at my first weigh in I lost 13 pound and I have my second weigh in next week so just telling myself that’s a bit of extra weight to make standing a bit easier which will help me when I feel anxious especially as I’m going on my own!

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Taylor please, just let me sit with this new stuff a little longer. I actually can’t take more content right now 🫠

Reactions: 13
I think their profile picture was the standard photo of TTPD (on the bed with the vest and shorts). Maybe she’s about to start pushing the anthology with physicals. If I had to guess what three she will pin, I’d guess So High School (not cos I want it, but she’s in luuuuuv), The Black Dog and maybe How Did It End

Reactions: 7
So long story short I had Stockholm tickets but had to sell them due to being unable to travel because of an unexpected death in the family. By some miracle I managed to get tickets to another show later in the year but don’t even want to say it yet in case I jinx it 😭 also my friend is going to Lisbon and I went out to lunch with her today and she said she’s going to get me a handful of confetti 😭

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I'm still thinking the announcement will come at Liverpool- it's on a 13th and the 100th show, unless she announces it on the 26th and drops on the day, but that wouldn't really be letting ttpd have it's time so I'm still going with an announcement at Liverpool with it dropping a few weeks later

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I'm still thinking the announcement will come at Liverpool- it's on a 13th and the 100th show, unless she announces it on the 26th and drops on the day, but that wouldn't really be letting ttpd have it's time so I'm still going with an announcement at Liverpool with it dropping a few weeks later
Finally something good to happy to me

I think adrenaline on the night will help you through a lot! Though you might feel it later but who cares by then right? 🤣
you’d think… however every christmas for most my life I got sick as I got too excited…. Soooo if in Cardiff/wembley and you guys see someone on the livestream passed out (likely during the countdown) in their own vomit on the pitch surrounded by a million bracelets, don’t worry thats just me! Hiii! Nice to meet you! 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 8
@atomic are you going on the 25th rather than the 26th? She’s only doing 2 in Lisbon - 24th and 25th right? Unless you’re going to a secret show just for you on the 26th in which case 😄😄😄😄
Yes I am going on the 25th! I must have posted the wrong date when I first said because I’m an idiot! Saturday 25th 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.