Taylor Swift #51 We’re still waiting for Rep TV while Taylor’s more concerned about the guy on the chiefs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
you’d think… however every christmas for most my life I got sick as I got too excited…. Soooo if in Cardiff/wembley and you guys see someone on the livestream passed out (likely during the countdown) in their own vomit on the pitch surrounded by a million bracelets, don’t worry thats just me! Hiii! Nice to meet you! 😬
I’ll keep an eye out on you from the nosebleeds in Cardiff!!!

Reactions: 1
I’ll keep an eye out on you from the nosebleeds in Cardiff!!!
i’m front left standing for Cardiff just so you know where to look lol. I’ve been feeling so sick this past week as i’ve been getting excited lol. So i do literally need to calm down!! But ahhh cardiff where she will clearly announce rep for us! 😉 xx

• Heart
Reactions: 3
@ishant those taylor banners on st georges hall will be the first thing you see from lime st!! going by what they had for eurovision there'll be installations all over town - i'm expecting the big letters by the hilton to be wrapped too which are always a great photo op

• Heart
Reactions: 5
@ishant those taylor banners on st georges hall will be the first thing you see from lime st!! going by what they had for eurovision there'll be installations all over town - i'm expecting the big letters by the hilton to be wrapped too which are always a great photo op
oh my god girlie I’m so excited!!!!!!!! I’m going to be levitating all over the place. Still can change my hotel do you think there will be particular one (which Hilton?) that will do special thingsssss?
---
i’m front left standing for Cardiff just so you know where to look lol. I’ve been feeling so sick this past week as i’ve been getting excited lol. So i do literally need to calm down!! But ahhh cardiff where she will clearly announce rep for us! 😉 xx
good. My nosebleeds are on the left too!!!!
Aaaaaarghhhh! My husband works for the council I told him to let me know if he hears of anything exciting planned for the city!!!! Do you have outfit yet?

• Heart
I actually can’t believe that she’s going to be here so soon! I’ve got 3 different outfits planned for the one show I’m going to 😂 I’m going to wait and see what the weather is like and how I’m feeling in August…
Outfit 1: the old willow dress and cape (feels kinda redundant now though)
Outfit 2: lavender haze sequin t-shirt dress (but with trainers as I am not doing boots for a 3 hour + show!)
Outfit 3: I’m thinking of DIYing the black jeans with the crystal cutouts that she wore to the football one time with a DIY BDILH t-shirt using a red glitter transfer for a more casual, comfortable look that still feels like I’ve made an effort!

Every time I think about it I get a little spring in my step!
I bought a sequin T-shirt dress from DLSB (originally blue but swapped to a smaller size in bright pink!) and am wearing it with black platform converse!
---
I haven’t been following the last few shows- does anyone know what surprise songs she’s played since Paris n1?!

good. My nosebleeds are on the left too!!!!
Aaaaaarghhhh! My husband works for the council I told him to let me know if he hears of anything exciting planned for the city!!!! Do you have outfit yet?
I wonder if they will project anything on the castle! That would be cool. I have 2 dresses one with cats on and one with snakes on. Not sure what one I am wearing yet, as the other will be for wembley. I have ordered a ton of sketchers to try on too to try and help, maybe i can take a walking stick in with me i will wrap snakes around it so they’ll never know! I’m coming up the day before so I can be there and not worry on the day. I was going to wear tights too, but i think i’m gonna give them a miss. Kinda hoping weather is good so the roof is open, otherwise it’s gonna be too hot 🥲🥲 l.

I'm still thinking the announcement will come at Liverpool- it's on a 13th and the 100th show, unless she announces it on the 26th and drops on the day, but that wouldn't really be letting ttpd have it's time so I'm still going with an announcement at Liverpool with it dropping a few weeks later
I feel guilty - I got my brother Liverpool tickets but for the 14th..

…. Some things are pretty much the same price as her actually merch 🫣🫣

• Wow
On my AXS tickets it doesn't allow me to resell them, the button just doesn't work. Any ideas why this might be?

Anybody else still not recovered from her performing How Did It End???

Reactions: 4
Has anyone got the new pink t shirt off the merch website/the black t shirt and if so how do they look after being washed? Can’t decide which one to go for. I love the black one with it having all the different eras colours on but my favourite colour is pink so I’m not sure which to get!
I’ve got the black one. Only been washed once but still looks the same.

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Omggggg. I used to live in Liverpool and haven't been back for ages so the combination of excitement for returning and Taylor is TOO MUCHHHH

• Heart
On my AXS tickets it doesn't allow me to resell them, the button just doesn't work. Any ideas why this might be?
I sold some on AXS a while ago so no idea that's odd! You could message them and ask?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.