Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Folkevermore

VIP Member
I genuinely thought she was half hanging out of the 1989 outfit but it turns out the top half is just a much lighter pink 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12

JLXRD

VIP Member
The note/key change she does in ICDIWABH for ‘I’ve been doing it since he left’ is INCREDIBLE makes it hit so harddd, I wish it were like that on the album as it gives me chilllls.

• Heart

honkytonkcat

Girls I’m happy to report that listening to TTPD from a sunlounger on the beach is 👌🏻🌞🏝

(with a virgin mojito ofc🤰)

• Heart

ls240898

VIP Member
Just bought 10 more outfits, that takes my order total up to 25 😭 surely one of these has to be it

• Haha

sercombe

Chatty Member
I am back from Olivia. She is very very good live. When she came out in black pants and bra and i was like taylor? Lol joking. How do people scream so much for so long. It was made me slightly more happy that i’m standing now for TS, as i was next to a screamer tonight and i mean screeching, not singing. So at least I will be able to move lol 🫣🫣
Also just to add each to their own if they’re enjoying themselves, but is there any need to screech like that lol no words just noise. 👵🏻👵🏻👵🏻👵🏻👵🏻

• Heart

emerald

VIP Member
@emerald have you cried at the castle and ate your weight in snacks and joined the back of the parade dancing yet a la Bogey?! Iykyk! 😁 You’ve completely won this week on this little jaunt you’re on! 🥰
I'm having a sit on Main Street right now because I just demolished a beignet and hot dog 😂 the fireworks are late tonight because of how late sunset is!

OMFG no I didn't join the parade, Brogan is my anti-role model 😂😂

I've had a great time and tomorrow's my last day so I'm going to a couple of museums and will have a butchers at the Eiffel Tower because it is the law. 🗼

I will be straight on here to see what surprise songs happened 👀

• Heart

Dillydally

I'm so glad this thread exists because I don't think I can spam my friends with this stuff constantly 🤣. It's nice to feel excited about something that is only for pleasure and a sense of belonging (is this how sports fans feel??!). Thank you for all the commentary and entertainment!

I'm not surprised that the Paris crowd was a bit more subdued than in other countries. Aside from culture, the majority of the crowd will be French speakers who likely don't speak amazing English, if at all. Even as a native English speaker, I struggle to remember and sing Taylor's songs because they're so wordy, so I imagine it's near-impossible for many French people. It is true that she's not as big in France (I live here and have a spare ticket for Lyon that literally no one I know IRL wants), but I imagine the majority of people at the shows are reasonably big fans given the high ticket prices.

Were people giving out bracelets and hospital bands?

• Heart

maxxxxx

Could someone please make a post detailing all the songs that were cut, songs that were added and new outfits added and also the new set list order?! Thank you 🥹🩷
*clears throat* praying i get this right!

CUT
the archer
long live
the 1
tis the damn season
TLGAD
tolerate it

ADDED
BDILH
so high school
WAOLOM
down bad
fortnight
TSMWEL
ICDIWABH

new outfits for all eras except rep 😂

NEW ORDER
lover
fearless
red
speak now
TTPD
surprise set
midnights

• Heart

ls240898

VIP Member
I just wanted to say that it was delight reading this thread last night :)
As fast as it went, I loved it. Very different energy to even original opening night, or the last few shows when it’s been a bit better with the UK time zone. Love it here 💓

• Heart
Reactions: 11

ishant

VIP Member
Told my non swiftie friend this and she sent me back a baffled Snapchat, yous will get it.
I’ve just been to primark to do some eras outfit shopping. Got to the till and the woman said ‘you’re going to the eras, aren’t you’ and now I feel like I’ve nailed it.
omg!!!! Show us the outfit! I would take it as the highest compliment 👀✨✨✨

• Heart

gossipgal21

VIP Member
I didn’t actually think she sang the whole show live 👀 over the 3+ hours and with some more high energy than others I just figured she might make more use of backing tracks etc on some. Consistency, saving her voice, whatever. I’m not sure but I wouldn’t be hugely surprised?

• Heart

Caffeine Fiend

VIP Member
Mother’s Day tomorrow so The Best Day is a shoe in. Also I hope this isn’t offensive but does anyone else find it weird Scott basically follows Taylor round the world 😂 she’s a 30 something year old why is her dad ALWAYS there. Maybe I’m just not that close with my family
Shes his little cash machine. I will die on that hill. I hate Scott.

MrsVonDarkness

My husband doesn't pay much attention to Kev but he noticed him topless for vigilante shit. His face was priceless.

• Haha

ScottsTots044

Chatty Member
I reckon there’s support on some songs tbh singing that consistently for 3 hours without a break for 3/4 nights in a row is mental tbh. I wouldn’t blame her if there’s an occasional lip sync on a big note 😂
---
I’m in a happy healthy relationship soon to be married however if she sings The Prophecy as a surprise song at my show best believe I’ll be singing with the emotion of someone who’s never been loved

veronica71

VIP Member
I'm glad my daughter has her as a role model.....although my obsession with her may put her off :ROFLMAO:

I'm sorry to tell everyone but the smallest man that ever lived is actually about my dad not Matty. She's made it sound like a boyfriend to put you off the scent but he's never measure up to any measure of a man and he kicked out the stage lights (ie being a parent to me) and is still performing with his new kids. So that wraps that up :sneaky::sneaky::ROFLMAO: (genuinely her rage for men has healed something in me with regards to my shitty parents)

• Heart
  • Haha