Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ls240898

VIP Member
Guys is it morally wrong of me to be screaming at this. A girl had to go to hospital (yes that’s sad) so missed Taylor so she’s asked TN for more tickets… even though she’s going to two others shows 😂 people are so entitled!!!

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 10

BWa

Chatty Member
I love the knickers. HOW DOES HER BITS STAY IN PLACE PLEASE like literally what is the secret????? also in the 'old' 1989 set how did she never flashed? I want to know.
I literally just had a conversation about whether the sweating, tights and body suits gives her thrush 😬 what have I become…

• Haha

gossipgal21

VIP Member
Well I thought it would take me forever to pack: turns out it took like 10 mins so I’m basically ready. 🤣 Going to paint my nails in front of the surprise songs in a bit 💅

also if anyone dares screech next to me they’re getting punched in the face sorry not sorry

• Haha
  • Heart

ishant

VIP Member
Girls I need your help. This morning I’ve realised how close the UK shows are and I’m starting to panic about my outfit!

I was going to wear this dress from Zara which I already have but I’m really stuck on shoes! Obviously need to be comfy so trainers are a must but I only have white or black converse (with the white laces) and I don’t think they would go!

Also is the dress maybe a bit too dressy? I don’t want to look like I’m going to a fancy party if everyone else is wearing jeans!

Pls help I’m manically scrolling Vinted 😩

View attachment 2928575
I think this would look perfect with either of your converse (black would be my choice) and just have a jean jacket on top? Not too dressy at all I wouldn’t think!!!

• Heart

odetotheseaweed

VIP Member
Can you imagine how mad it must be for her to sing these songs that have only been out for 3 weeks and everyone is singing along to them ❤

• Heart

emerald

VIP Member
Guys I'm not standing, sorry 😂 I'm 5'0 so I would see fuck all x I'm giving a few more minutes and I'll decide then

• Haha

Tiggerhappy

VIP Member
Flashback to the summer when she looked so angry during the sad songs and we thought it was all about Joe...

gossipgal21

VIP Member
I wonder if she also sometimes does the thing where you record a live vocal but lip sync to it during the faster ones or just to give her voice a break. I honestly don’t really blame her but it’s not like I got into her specifically as a vocal powerhouse or anything - I just love the whole performance 😃

EnoughAlready

VIP Member
@emerald have you cried at the castle and ate your weight in snacks and joined the back of the parade dancing yet a la Bogey?! Iykyk! 😁 You’ve completely won this week on this little jaunt you’re on! 🥰

• Heart

Polkadot123

VIP Member
And stop watching the smallest man who ever lived videos
The band
The death March
The matty healy salute
Dying on a battlefield

All of it perfect.

ishant

VIP Member
I agree with you. There’s people on a discord I’m in who are fuuuming and I think you know what, I’m sad but I’ll get over it? It’s just a show at the end of the day, and the people who have tickets are very very lucky to have them

signed: an archer girlie
also re: long live her relationship with fandom is like completely different now? It’s not as close and personal as it was in the past. We have daddy I love him now 😂😂😂🤡

ls240898

VIP Member
Guyssssss I want to talk about the salute. I am of the firm belief that TSMWEL is about Joe, so maybe I’m delulu. But do we think there’s a possibility that the salute is another fuck you to the fans ?? Like ‘look, I can do a salute and march on stage and you’re not going to call me a Nazi, are you? Are you??’. The more I look at it, the more it feels like that to me. If it’s not that… I maintain the point that it’s totally hypocritical for fans to wet themselves over her salute and stop reading it as a racist act (it’s not a racist act, but it sure was when MH did it).
No doubt in my mind TSMWEL. Jehovah’s Witness suit, tried to buy some pills, rusting my sparkling summer (broke up just before summer), in public showed me off, would’ve died for your sins. Salute really just pulls it all together lol

ls240898

VIP Member
The rollercoaster of emotions I witnessed last night was intense, fun and also heartwarming, I’ll be honest. So much passion for songs (that were dropped 👀), and then when the poets era started, the whole thread mood shifted. I was just as much in awe of everyone here than I was of her 😁

My two cents as a Taylor newbie: I think she will use Paris to figure out the rest of this tour leg. So things might be different each Paris night.
Totally agree with you!

Girls should we agree a thread title because we will probably need another tonight. I had my “come one come all it’s happening again” idea but any other suggestions?

• Heart

gossipgal21

VIP Member
Im ok with those surprise songs. Thats me out. I have to get up in less than 6 hours ahahahahshshahahs omg 💀

• Heart

foolishone

I feel like matty and taylor are in touch coz of the surprise songs she sang last night. Hey Stephen was on he’s shared on his Instagram stories and also she sang it at one of the concerts he was at for him: Maroon is also rumoured to be about him. I think it’s a peace offering.

Reactions: 9