Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

sercombe

Chatty Member
What shoes are people wearing that are going standing? After last night I realised my shoes are baaaaaad lol. So i need help 🥲

Reactions: 1

ls240898

VIP Member
What is the sizing like for her crew necks? I think I'll bite the bullet and get one but not sure if to get a L or XL (I'm a UK 12/14) and like crew necks oversized!

I am going to Wembley so is it better to buy the merch there maybe?
I’ve watched a few videos and they’re unisex so they’re all oversized. If you want it to fit properly maybe size down, or if you want it oversized get your normal one! Or have a look online for people who bought merch and tried it on, really helps x

MidnightAura

VIP Member
I'm a Stardew Valley gal at heart. I had a Taylor farmer at one point, it was amusing to have Blondie searching around for the mayor's boxer shorts. 🤭

If anyone can recommend a good guide to AC please let me know, I like to be told exactly what to do until I feel comfortable enough to free play 😂
I looove Stardew too!
I know a few people on YouTube who still play Animal crossing. But I know the series well, if you ever need any help, give me a shout.

Back to Taylor, what I wouldn’t give to see this live!

• Heart

jen141230

What time were the surprise songs again? I’m not going to stream anymore I will definitely burn out before my date if I do also I have like… a lot of writing to do lolll
We put it on about 9.30 and on the YouTube stream down bad was just starting. I’d say maybe 9.45?

• Heart

odetotheseaweed

VIP Member
View attachment 2929742
---
I also bought pin badges for the front ala Taylor's rolling stone(?) cover pre lover.
---
My hubby said "might I remind you what age you are?" when he saw it. 🤣
It's very 80s, very country, very lover.
---
Not liking girl from Greece's skirt. Looks like a full nappy.
I love this!!! Would look cute with a pastel-y t shirt, maybe with lover written in little diamantés?

ishant

VIP Member
Ok so the Cardiff gig is on the 18th of June which is also… Scooters birthday?

and it’s a Tuesday which I also thought was odd?

🤡!?

• Haha

dietcokefanatic

My plan for footwear is a) wearing in my cowboy boots around the house b) plastering myself in Compeed on the day and c) Amazon's fold up ballet flats. I will let you all know :oops: