Taylor Swift #45 Loves a Bad Boy (Not a Terrorist Though)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They auctioned off Taylor tickets at the charity event!
4 Tickets to the choice of a New Orleans, Miami or Indianapolis show auctioned for $80,000. 😳. Details from the auctioneer Harry Santa-Olalla’s Insta. He’s the guy in the posed picture with Taylor a few posts back.

1714295763168.png

He did do a VVLV with Travis.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Travis normally chunks it on to a bit more dad bod a couple of months after the season and his face goes rounder, then when he’s getting back to preseason fitness levels again he loses the weight in his face etc and starts looking like the younger Trav and a bit hotter (I have dealt with looking at this man a lot longer than she has 😆😆) Was nice to see them attending Patrick’s charity dinner, both looked great, but i’m not yet ready for another season of her and Britt Mahomes being besties! 😭
He’s giving younger Travis vibes almost like the Catching Kelce era Trav - I like the longer hair on him

Reactions: 2
4 Tickets to the choice of a New Orleans, Miami or Indianapolis show auctioned for $80,000. 😳. Details from the auctioneer Harry Santa-Olalla’s Insta. He’s the guy in the posed picture with Taylor a few posts back.

View attachment 2902348

He did do a VVLV with Travis.
I know it's for charity but mega rich people give me the ick. 😅
---
Could BDILH be about Trav?
I've seen a few posts on IG claiming it is! I have no idea though. She describes him as crazy, he's a bit cringe but crazy seems to fit Matty better?

Reactions: 7
She really is a classic beauty. She looks gorgeous in that dress at the gala.

Reactions: 13
Not to me this is about a relationship being torn apart and that fits Matty.
Travis might have had some discourse on twitter but on the whole he's been welcomed, it helps to have just won the NFL too.

But with Matty it wasn't just the fans making sm posts, sending petitions, writing open letters the media got involved too with incessant articles.
Some of the songs (The Albatross) sounds like that was overwhelming for Matty and he was struggling with it.
Most of the fans were focused on how dangerous he was for her brand but it was equally dangerous for his band, whom he credits with helping him come back from the brink with his addiction.
He was also touring too at one point I remember people talking about protesting their shows like WTF.

Reactions: 10
I’ve decided that Smallest Man is an absolute MASTERPIECE. That bridge just makes me feel something I can’t explain. I’m happily married, but it makes me feel so much anger towards every man I’ve ever dated and all their crappy actions, like I could drop kick a witch when that WHO WANTED ME DEAD line kicks in.

and I’ll say GOOD RIDDANCE

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Ah I haven’t been on here in forever! Smallest man who ever lived and loml are my top two atm.
I’ve had such a crappy week (failed my driving test) and so some of these tracks are hitting hard argh 😔, very ICDIWABH this week, any tracks to let out my anger are appreciated lol)

But I’m catching up on the thread and really enjoying reading through all your rankings and favourite songs

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Ok Trav I see you in that suit 👀. That is the first time I’ve ever understood it. But I do love me a man in a well fitting suit, it’s like my version of lingerie for men 😂

She looked a bit lost in that clip though. Why is he always walking in front of her while she trails along behind him looking lost? It’s interesting.

She does look pretty there though.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Ok Trav I see you in that suit 👀. That is the first time I’ve ever understood it. But I do love me a man in a well fitting suit, it’s like my version of lingerie for men 😂

She looked a bit lost in that clip though. Why is he always walking in front of her while she trails along behind him looking lost? It’s interesting.

She does look pretty there though.
It amazes me that she can still be so socially awkward, if I were Taylor Swift I would be walking into that room like I damn well owned it.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I don’t think so. I think it’s a more grown up version of Love Story with much more serious undertones. I think the last verse and chorus could be interpreted as a nod to Travis but I think it’s just to give the song a happy ending.
---
I don’t think so. I think it’s a more grown up version of Love Story with much more serious undertones. I think the last verse and chorus could be interpreted as a nod to Travis but I think it’s just to give the song a happy ending.
Although to quote myself, on first listen I thought the last verse and chorus were about Travis. (My phone keeps autocorrecting Travis to tragic 🤷🏻‍♀️)

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
---

Although to quote myself, on first listen I thought the last verse and chorus were about Travis. (My phone keeps autocorrecting Travis to tragic 🤷🏻‍♀️)
I wouldn't be surprised if that was written and produced when they were still together, we know she was in the recording studio during that time.
She wanted to be an upbeat almost happy ending because it wasn't suppose to end so in her fantasies in the everyone accepts him but she can help add in a nod to deluding herself, so finishes talking in past tense with He was Chaos, he was revelry.

Reactions: 6
I wouldn't be surprised if that was written and produced when they were still together, we know she was in the recording studio during that time.
She wanted to be an upbeat almost happy ending because it wasn't suppose to end so in her fantasies in the everyone accepts him but she can help add in a nod to deluding herself, so finishes talking in past tense with He was Chaos, he was revelry.
There's nothing to really suggest that her parents didn't accept him tbf

He only left because of the increased scrutiny of her fans. I remember at the time we all thought the end of them would be caused by the stuff he had said about her mother lol

Reactions: 9
Wasn’t Matty actually hanging out with Scott at one of her shows?

I do imagine them initially not liking the idea because of his outward persona but coming around once they met him.

Reactions: 12
Yeah, I definitely ordered the cardigan in the wrong size ... Ffs 🙄
Oh no, has it arrived and it’s not right? Too big or too small?

They are normally quite good about returns but if it’s too small the bigger sizes are gone which is annoying, I actually think if I were ordering again I’d get the biggest size just so it’s was longer. (Although the long arms are an issue)

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Oh no, has it arrived and it’s not right? Too big or too small?

They are normally quite good about returns but if it’s too small the bigger sizes are gone which is annoying, I actually think if I were ordering again I’d get the biggest size just so it’s was longer. (Although the long arms are an issue)
It hasn't come yet but if that video that was shared here shows the XL there isn't a hope of the Small fitting me 🤣 sigh, I just wanted to treat myself.

Maybe I'll be pleasantly surprised when it arrives 😬 I'll share pics either way!!

Reactions: 1
It hasn't come yet but if that video that was shared here shows the XL there isn't a hope of the Small fitting me 🤣 sigh, I just wanted to treat myself.

Maybe I'll be pleasantly surprised when it arrives 😬 I'll share pics either way!!
You might be ok! They aren’t tight just weirdly shaped in that they are quite short but the arms are long.

I think a lot of people are just really used to things being quite oversized so I hoped that by sizing up I’d be drowning in it 😅 definitely share pics I’m sure it’ll be fine - I’m almost of the belief now they are all the same size with diff labels 🤔

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.