Taylor Swift #45 Loves a Bad Boy (Not a Terrorist Though)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Erm so I had my outfit planned for Edinburgh sunday night but just found out im going to be 3 montha pregnant! What do I wear that's comfy but still era appriotate. Omg I'm going to have a lil swiftie
will you be 13 weeks by any chance? i'd say an anti hero inspired sequin tshirt dress might be your best bet with trainers and shorts underneath. congrats!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 6
She needs to understand if something is meant to be a bit of time apart won't kill it off if it's real. Especially when you are both rich and can afford to travel back and forth.
Exactly she will literally be flying back every few days. Thursday to Sunday she is in Paris for touring. Let’s say she arrives Tuesday to do rehearsals etc. She’ll be at the airport before the stadium empties on Sunday so that’s less than a week apart.

If she has a day off she will be on that plane and back within a few hours🤣

I get it’s not fun being back to work after a holiday but it’s hardly like she won’t see him for months. They’ll be apart a few days maximum 💀. It’s giving Facebook teenage relationship where they miss each other despite seeing each other all day at school and they’ll see each other tomorrow morning 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Erm so I had my outfit planned for Edinburgh sunday night but just found out im going to be 3 montha pregnant! What do I wear that's comfy but still era appriotate. Omg I'm going to have a lil swiftie
I hope you tell your baby swiftie her name ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Just had a look at the schedule for the European leg and I wonder if she might choose not to fly back and forth so much just because the gap between shows is a lot shorter with some dates, and for some dates she's also performing more than 3 nights in the row

I could see her settling down in London for the time being and having Travis fly over to her. She seems to increasingly use private chartered jets to be travelling around globally so could possibly go under the radar for a while

i think he saw the phone pointed towards them and just wanted to hurry her up a bit. don't think she looks that sober either tbh
I think she looks drunk.
---
Congratulations!

Reactions: 2
Congratulations 🥰🥰 at 3 months and if it's your first, it's likely that your planned outfit will still fit anyway. But whether you have the tolerance for it is another matter entirely dependent on how the first trimester has treated you. ♥ Shoes just need to be comfortable, no question. It's a long show. 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 3
This girlie makes some great points about how Robin might be actually about Scott and I’m here for this slander of him (if true)

IMG_7215.png

Reactions: 4
TTPD sounds awful on the radio, it's been cut so much. Its made it to the charts though.

Reactions: 5
Taylor bought a mansion in London to use as a base during Europe tour so I assume she won’t be flying back to see Travis between shows, she’ll be flying back and forth to London

Reactions: 5
I assume she won’t be flying back to see Travis between shows,
At this point I’d be surprised if she didn’t fly back and forth at some points. This is the same girl who flew from KC to London just for a red carpet appearance
---
If anyone else is as boring as me, I worked out her days off. Not counting show days obviously
Paris - Stockholm: 4 days off
Stockholm - Lisbon: 4 days off
Lisbon - Madrid: 3 days off
Madrid - Lyon: 2 days off
Lyon - Edinburgh: 3 days off
Edinburgh - Liverpool: 3 days off
Liverpool - Cardiff: 2 days off
Cardiff - London: 2 days off
London - Dublin: 4 days off
Dublin - Amsterdam: 3 days off
Amsterdam - Zurich: 2 days off
Zurich - Milan: 2 days off
Milan - Gelsenkirchen: 2 days off
Gelsenkirchen - Hamburg: 3 days off
Hamburg - Munich: 2 days off
Munich - Warsaw: 3 days off
Warsaw - Vienna: 4 days off
Vienna - London: 4 days off

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
@IdeletedbutI'mbackagain this might put your mind at ease re the cardigan, this girl got M/L and it looks like it’s still oversized on her so I really think there’s just not much difference in the sizing and you’ll be fine with a small x

• Heart
Another one from last night. So gorgeous but she does look a bit drunk haha she has those eyes you know!

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Taylor bought a mansion in London to use as a base during Europe tour so I assume she won’t be flying back to see Travis between shows, she’ll be flying back and forth to London
Why are yous thinking she would need to fly back and forth and he wouldn't just be with her?

My boyfriend is very into NFL, has been since I met him 9 years ago so he knows his stuff and he says Travis could easily travel with her the entire time if he wanted, because of who is, in terms of talent and length of time on the team, he doesn't need to attend much of anything late August. I would easily say him staying with her most of the time is more likely.

Why are yous thinking she would need to fly back and forth and he wouldn't just be with her?

My boyfriend is very into NFL, has been since I met him 9 years ago so he knows his stuff and he says Travis could easily travel with her the entire time if he wanted, because of who is, in terms of talent and length of time on the team, he doesn't need to attend much of anything late August. I would easily say him staying with her most of the time is more likely.
When will his season properly kick off? I guess he can do plenty of pre-season training from anywhere but won’t he need to start training in person with the team during the summer? Or can he just do his training solo until the end of August?

Reactions: 2
The Anthology really hit me today. I’m crying at every song

also booked myself a stay in Hebdon Bridge where I go from time to time. Do you think Sylvia Plath would enjoy Tessa’s live stream? Lol

• Heart
At this point I’d be surprised if she didn’t fly back and forth at some points. This is the same girl who flew from KC to London just for a red carpet appearance
---
If anyone else is as boring as me, I worked out her days off. Not counting show days obviously
Paris - Stockholm: 4 days off
Stockholm - Lisbon: 4 days off
Lisbon - Madrid: 3 days off
Madrid - Lyon: 2 days off
Lyon - Edinburgh: 3 days off
Edinburgh - Liverpool: 3 days off
Liverpool - Cardiff: 2 days off
Cardiff - London: 2 days off
London - Dublin: 4 days off
Dublin - Amsterdam: 3 days off
Amsterdam - Zurich: 2 days off
Zurich - Milan: 2 days off
Milan - Gelsenkirchen: 2 days off
Gelsenkirchen - Hamburg: 3 days off
Hamburg - Munich: 2 days off
Munich - Warsaw: 3 days off
Warsaw - Vienna: 4 days off
Vienna - London: 4 days off
I’d say the 2 day ones and between shows she’ll be in London but the 3-4 days she’ll probably fly back especially if he has a game

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.