Taylor Swift #45 Loves a Bad Boy (Not a Terrorist Though)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If she’s adding on a Tortured poets set, what on earth
We can only hope! 🤞🏻 It’s all going to end in tears anyway….I guess when Matty decides to get back in touch
If Matty contacted her mid show, the show would be ending abruptly as Taylor raced for her private jet!😂

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 10

For all of you suddenly thirsting after him... This should cure you. Looks like he bought the suit on Temu.

• Haha
Reactions: 18

For all of you suddenly thirsting after him... This should cure you. Looks like he bought the suit on Temu.
This also had the opposite effect to what you’re hoping for on me when it first came out 🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
As a bit of a break / palate cleanse from TTPD I rewatched the Folklore Long Pond sessions last night 😍😍 it’s like I forget whenever I don’t listen to it how much I love this album and I love hearing her, Jack and Aaron just talking about the process, I wish I could live my best creative arty life and be like that lol.

Listening to it now though I feel more and more the “fictionalised” aspects aren’t quite true, whenever she explains a song by saying it’s a story about “someone” I’m like yes Taylor that someone is you. 😅

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
I just watched the ICDIWABH lyric video for the first time. It’s so funny! 😂 The editor must’ve had a great time choosing appropriate eras clips to match the lyrics

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Without the rule she would have had 29 of the total 31 songs in the top 40, so you can see why they have that rule. ICDIWABH was only 1000 streams off Down Bad.

• Wow
Reactions: 8
I think the most interesting thing with her charting in the UK is whether she will be able to remain there or whether she will completely fall out/drop down to a top 5-6 spot. Said it before but her performance on the UK singles charts doesn’t seem to be as good as the Billboard charts

Reactions: 1
I think the most interesting thing with her charting in the UK is whether she will be able to remain there or whether she will completely fall out/drop down to a top 5-6 spot. Said it before but her performance on the UK singles charts doesn’t seem to be as good as the Billboard charts
Except for cruel summer which felt like it was in the top 10 every week of 2023 😭

Reactions: 4

Okay he looks so gross here and everyone's falling in love with him!!! I don't get it 🤣🤣 that said, I do find him funny and interesting. So.... I guess I might kinda see the attraction.... maybe... if I really force myself. 😬

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Except for cruel summer which felt like it was in the top 10 every week of 2023 😭
That’s exactly what I was referencing with the top 5/6 spot as that’s what it seemed to be hovering around for a good while

Reactions: 2
Okay he looks so gross here and everyone's falling in love with him!!! I don't get it 🤣🤣 that said, I do find him funny and interesting. So.... I guess I might kinda see the attraction.... maybe... if I really force myself. 😬
If he put a hat on and I closed my eyes I could maybe get away with it x

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.