Taylor Swift #45 Loves a Bad Boy (Not a Terrorist Though)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I am a firm no children, but isn’t it so funny that when you say that someone says “oh why not?”. You would never ask a woman why she DOES want children. The truth is I’m silly with money, I’m selfish and I just personally feel it’s a waste of time for me - can’t be telling intruding people that though

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I am a firm no children, but isn’t it so funny that when you say that someone says “oh why not?”. You would never ask a woman why she DOES want children. The truth is I’m silly with money, I’m selfish and I just personally feel it’s a waste of time for me - can’t be telling intruding people that though
It can also get awkward when you tell them that you want to have unlimited freedom, money and time and don't wanna be wiping bums and watching Peppa Pig and getting little to no sleep for about 3 years
😂 😂 😂 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
If this is true, I am going to walk out of that stadium a totally different person. 😂
I saw someone make a TikTok with the caption ‘Taylor announcing Rep TV’ and it had the line ‘Who’s afraid of Little Old Me? Well, you should be’ fade out into the opening of LWYMMD… then a screen pop up saying Rep TV out now - there will be no explanation, just reputation.

I actually think I would ascend to heaven if that happened.

• Wow
Reactions: 7
oh I’d be rolled out of there on a stretcher … thank god Paris is first so I can lose my tit on the live stream instead

• Heart
Reactions: 2
I saw someone make a TikTok with the caption ‘Taylor announcing Rep TV’ and it had the line ‘Who’s afraid of Little Old Me? Well, you should be’ fade out into the opening of LWYMMD… then a screen pop up saying Rep TV out now - there will be no explanation, just reputation.

I actually think I would ascend to heaven if that happened.
Ohhh I saw this and I took, would die. Just IMAGINE

Reactions: 2
Recently read a substack post by Emma Gannon on being childfree and she spoke about this questioning of chilfree women and about the societal pressure to have kids making her wobble in her certainty and how her husband was like "ok how would you feel if you weren't able to sleep properly and didn't have time to write?" And she was like.... miserable. And that's so so fair and I could relate to that a lot.

It's funny for sure how we have to justify not wanting to have kids or paint it in a more palatable "oh we just weren't blessed with them" for people to accept that not everyone wants them and if you don't want them you shouldn't have them!

Funny weird, not funny haha.

Imagine if Taylor one day said she actually no longer wanted kids. They'd crucify her.
---
Yes, and that's hardly a bad thing!! 🩷
I selfishly always want more unconventional famous women because they help pave the way for us normies.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Interrupting all the baby/no baby chat (which, btw, is a discussion I love. I’ve been a ‘no thank you’ to children by whole life, and I mean from the age of 10/11 😂, which people seem to find baffling because I LOVE my niece and nephew and I’m really good with kids aka I’m a big kid but I was always told I’d change when I grew up 😬 now I know loads of people my age and I don’t feel so alone 🫶🏻) to say that I’ve had the mashup of Should’ve Said No/ You’re not sorry on repeat all day and the SHOULD’VE SAID NAUUUUURRRRRR scratches an itch my brain didn’t know it had, and I would highly recommend it

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Ahhhhhh duck sake WHAT TO WEAR
😂😂 right?? I bought a gorgeous Lavender haze dress a few weeks ago, not because I love the song but the colour suits me and I like that it’s loose and forgiving! I also have a willow dress as backup but now they both feel boring 😭

I was quite surprised that only 3 songs charted this week. I thought she’d have most of the top 10

Reactions: 1
Yeah my Lover sequins now just feel totally saccharin. I need black tortured Victoriana
I know what you mean haha. I want to go proper unhinged for some teason

might just go as Patti Smith

IMG_7146.jpeg

also I’m feeling huge lately especially my face looks massive and it makes me so so sad. I wish it didn’t

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Also, whoever it was that said Florence singing 'well me and my ghosts, we had a hell of a time' met a need they didn't know they had, I totally get you. I blasted Florida!!! Three times in a row on the motorway today (you know the kind of loud where the bass is making your seat throb) and YES. That's all over body tingles kinda magic.

And this time last week, I just totally wasn't vibing with that song AT ALL.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.