Taylor Swift #45 Loves a Bad Boy (Not a Terrorist Though)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was quite surprised that only 3 songs charted this week. I thought she’d have most of the top 10
Can you share a screenshot of the chart!??

I just think it's probably because of the quantity of songs so it takes a long time to listen to them all. I hope I'm making sense with that, in 2 hrs you'd listen to a normal album twice but with this one you'd have only listened once. Like if I took an hr to listen to this album I'd try to listen to as much of it as possible vs listening once and then listening to my faves 2 or 3 times.

Reactions: 4

I just think it's probably because of the quantity of songs so it takes a long time to listen to them all. I hope I'm making sense with that, in 2 hrs you'd listen to a normal album twice but with this one you'd have only listened once. Like if I took an hr to listen to this album I'd try to listen to as much of it as possible vs listening once and then listening to my faves 2 or 3 times.
Here they are

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 4

I full expected ICDIWABH, smallest man and BDILH to be in there

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 6
The UK charts have a rule that no more than 3 (I think) can chart at once. Because Ed Sheeran was dominating. I’d wait for Billboard because she will have the top 10, maybe even 15

Reactions: 15
That's really interesting!! And it's probably a good thing tbh
So her album was probably the most streamed and the top 3 most streamed from that album were Fortnight, TTPD and Down Bad?
That’s right! I’m surprised TTPD is doing so well but it is literally the second song on the album so easy streams

Reactions: 9
That’s right! I’m surprised TTPD is doing so well but it is literally the second song on the album so easy streams
Ah yes! That makes sense too, so really Down Bad is the big surprise, that's the song people are going looking for. Which is funny cause it's been in my head so much today 🤣

Reactions: 5
Can I ask which lyrics people think are about Taylor wanting children?

Maybe it’s because I don’t have children, don’t want children and generally don’t like children but I interpret most references as ‘I love him so much I’d have his babies (even though I wasn’t planning on having any)’ or, ‘other people have babies’?

Maybe it’s because I don’t have children, don’t want children and generally don’t like children but I interpret most references as ‘I love him so much I’d have his babies (even though I wasn’t planning on having any’ or, ‘other people have babies’?
you tit-talked me under the table
talking rings and talking cradles
---
I'm having his baby
---
He said that if the sex was half as good as the conversation was
Soon they'd be pushin' strollers
But soon it was over

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Down Bad is the most ‘chart’ song in the album imo. Easiest for non swifties to like.

Also I listened to the album (full including anthology) 3 times over my commute today. I am an emotional wreck 😅

• Heart
Reactions: 11

Maybe it’s because I don’t have children, don’t want children and generally don’t like children but I interpret most references as ‘I love him so much I’d have his babies (even though I wasn’t planning on having any)’ or, ‘other people have babies’?
From Folklore "give you my wild, give you a child". Which of course could just be metaphor for give you everything but yeah.
---
Down Bad is the most ‘chart’ song in the album imo. Easiest for non swifties to like.

Also I listened to the album (full including anthology) 3 times over my commute today. I am an emotional wreck 😅
Love this but also that's a long commute!! Glad your new job will not have that!!

• Heart
I’ve had to give the album a rest today. I’ve been a wreck all week mentally and I’m wondering if they’re connected.

• Heart
Omg I just played Just Sweet and Fortnight was on again immediately as a suggested song 🤣 give it a rest, I listen to it enough anyway!

Sabrina's Expresso is good too 😅

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.