Taylor Swift #44 You should see your faces!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My cardigan has arrived already! I know people think it looks a bit bland and boring but I love it:love:. Can’t wait to wear it out!

• Heart
Reactions: 11

I don't want to offend anyone, I just thought this was interesting. It can be applied to social media influencers etc. as well.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Had my first cry of the album. Robin got me, I’m having a depression episode today (yay BPII 🎉🙄) and it got me.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
You know how on The Smallest Man Who Ever Lived she sings "you are what you did"? Without fail, I sing "you are what you eat." 🙈🙊

• Haha
Reactions: 12
GALS I just got offered the job! It will actually change my life as no more commute.

Going to go and scream who’s afraid of little old me while I feel like I’m a force to be reckoned with haha

• Heart
Reactions: 61
GALS I just got offered the job! It will actually change my life as no more commute.

Going to go and scream who’s afraid of little old me while I feel like I’m a force to be reckoned with haha
Congratulations!!

• Heart
Reactions: 1

Congratulations!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 5

Omg congrats!!!!

• Heart

Bloody fantastic 🥳🥳🥳🥳 well done you.

• Heart

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Current obsession: thank u aimee. RINGIN IN MY HEAD RINGIN IN MY HEEEEEEAD!

Also I like to think it was a tribute to britney and if u seek Amy 🥰

Reactions: 2

well done!! So happy for you

• Heart

1713976404668.gif

absolutely delighted for you ❤❤

• Heart
Thank you guys🥰

in other news what is this TN post with the eras in descending order with fearless being tenth on the insta carousel? Someone with a bigger brain pls tell me

Thank you guys🥰

in other news what is this TN post with the eras in descending order with fearless being tenth on the insta carousel? Someone with a bigger brain pls tell me
Congratulations!

Also same. I can't do these things someone else make it make sense. Someone said 5th May but I have no clue how or why that is the answer 😂

• Heart

Yaaaay congrats!!!!

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.