Taylor Swift #44 You should see your faces!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think we need a new thread girlies

also found this interesting 👀

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I also just think everything pre Calvin we probably shouldn’t even take into consideration. Like girl was in her late teens/early 20s. Hardly anyone is having healthy successful relationships at that age. Maybe even pre Joe.

Reactions: 19
I also just think everything pre Calvin we probably shouldn’t even take into consideration. Like girl was in her late teens/early 20s. Hardly anyone is having healthy successful relationships at that age. Maybe even pre Joe.
Plus Joe Jonas is in the midst of a messy divorce, Calvin Harris and Tom are both older therefore more likely to settle down and Taylor L is still fairly newly married.

Reactions: 10
Just saw this post. Probably difficult to confirm for sure that this is the same day as all you can see is a white shirt but if this is true then would this make it a Joe song? Doesn’t fit to me or else Matty was still seeing people at the start and she was hurt? View attachment 2894383
To me, those look like different tops. I'm also not so sure that is Electric Lady Studios which is what she is walking into there.

Reactions: 3
I think the Black Dog might be a little of both? I’d say Matty but maybe she’s taking creative liberties. who is the “she’s too young to know this song” girl? Gabriette?

I hope it’s not the Black Dog in Cork because Alison Oliver is from Cork and Swifties have been sending her weird messages for daring to be in a tv show with Joe. They have no media literacy and will use it as an excuse to harass this girl

Reactions: 6
Plus Joe Jonas is in the midst of a messy divorce, Calvin Harris and Tom are both older therefore more likely to settle down and Taylor L is still fairly newly married.
Yes, not to say this whole Joe/Matty thing doesn’t seem like a mess and I’m sure Joe will find someone a bit more normal and potentially marry them if he so wishes but I dont think his resistance to marriage was to do with not wanting Taylor herself. I’m of the view he did love her but by the time he maybe was ready to commit, it had already gone to tit.

Reactions: 5
How did your interview go @JLXRD ? Or is it later?
I think it went ok but honestly I was in blind panic mode at some questions haha. Find out on Friday 🤞🏻

Thabk you for asking - dw I resisted the urge to say I cry a lot but I am so productive as a special skill 😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
I think it went ok but honestly I was in blind panic mode at some questions haha. Find out on Friday 🤞🏻

Thabk you for asking - dw I resisted the urge to say I cry a lot but I am so productive as a special skill 😂
If you had thrown it in there, would you have said it or sang it? 😂

Glad it went ok, fingers crossed for you x

• Haha
Reactions: 2
If you had thrown it in there, would you have said it or sang it? 😂

Glad it went ok, fingers crossed for you x
Maybe started saying and then gone into song bc how can you not?

I’ve developed the need to do a pose when I get to the word ‘art’ too so that would have been interesting.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
🤦‍♀️ re the relationship she’s not some other worldly being who does no wrong. She’s another famous person who’s also a human being and more than capable of making mistakes like the rest of us! I wouldn’t blame her, nor would anyone else! I just can’t understand this unwillingness to accept she could ever at fault for anything by her fan base.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
To me, those look like different tops. I'm also not so sure that is Electric Lady Studios which is what she is walking into there.
She's wearing black cycling shorts with a white text on them.

Jack posted a picture of Taylor on those black shorts and an Eagles sweatshirt, and she was seen going into the studio in that same outfit on 22nd June.
1000021532.jpg
1000021534.jpg

Just seen a muppets Kermit and Miss Piggy edit to So Long London…

that’s enough internet for today

• Haha
Reactions: 13
God, apart from The Smallest Man, this album must just be one massive ego trip for Matty.

Reactions: 2
God, apart from The Smallest Man, this album must just be one massive ego trip for Matty.
I was actually thinking between the album then the video paralleling a lot of 1975/Matty stuff, it's almost like one long love letter to him.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.