Taylor Swift #43 Who's afraid of little old me?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So Long, London is literally all he got. But you know what? I’m happy for him. I hope he lives a good life in peace now and his mental health is alright.
This! He didn’t deserve to be annihilated because really, what did he do? Seems like they had a complicated relationship and eventually it came to a mutual if messy end (on both sides I reckon).

Reactions: 17
I don't think she cheated. Emotionally, yes, but physically no. Plus proximity wasn't it for them. I think they were in contact with each other a lot before midnights came out and it's clear now that other songs were about him* in the past so he's been well aware that she liked him.

That night at the 1975 gig might have been a thing but I'd say it was more likely to be a long conversation. At least she doesn't seem to actually admit to cheating. Then around the time of the Grammys, she split with Joe. Then comes fresh out the slammer and she contacts him immediately.

* Goes to check slut! lyrics

Reactions: 11
Sorry if it’s already been posted but some BTS pics and a vid from Jack

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I was wondering where the Gaylors were at 😂
Who is more delusional. The Gaylors or the ones who convinced themselves Joe was an evil mastermind based on the wind direction in Prague on the 13th of July 2007

• Haha
Reactions: 21
She wore the floral top to electric lady at the end of June so that’s when down bad was recorded! (Googled for the pap shots)

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I'm gonna say something so controversial yet so brave as a Travis hater 😜

Despite being a train wreck herself, after hearing about her going through the ringer with Joe and then situationship torture with he who must not be washed, she deserves to go have stupid fun. I thought the Coachella videos were obnoxious at first but now I'm like meh, it must've felt exhilarating to be out in a crowd almost like a normie and just drink and dance the night away with a glorified bodyguard boyfriend

• Heart
Reactions: 28
If you told me last night that "Am I allowed to cry" came from a song about paddling the pink canoe I would not have believed you in a million years.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I'm gonna say something so controversial yet so brave as a Travis hater 😜

Despite being a train wreck herself, after hearing about her going through the ringer with Joe and then situationship torture with he who must not be washed, she deserves to go have stupid fun. I thought the Coachella videos were obnoxious at first but now I'm like meh, it must've felt exhilarating to be out in a crowd almost like a normie and just drink and dance the night away with a glorified bodyguard boyfriend
Yeah, this is actually how I feel about it all now. She's been through enough, just go have some dumb fun!

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I love how guilty as sin about her Matty bedroom fantasies before they hooked up is on the same album as saying this about him 😂🙊 Smallest man indeed!

You didn't measure up
In any measurе of a man

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Why wasn't this an album cover!?? And why did I pick the tena lady variant 🤦🏼‍♀️
View attachment 2885726
The tena lady variant 😂

If you told me last night that "Am I allowed to cry" came from a song about paddling the pink canoe I would not have believed you in a million years.
Paddling the pink canoe 😂😂😂

Oh guys I love you all

I have listened all the way through once and then the first 6/7 songs again in the car. I need more time but the kids are super needy this evening

• Haha
Reactions: 11
What happened with Matty and the white material last year? Trying to remember. Could Google obvs.

Reactions: 2
35, happily married. But I had a messy early/mid 20s, 1989 came out in the peak shittiest period hence why it will always be my favourite. This one is growing on me though and I’m listening to some of the songs not as the angry heart broken 25 year old but as a married happy woman whose heart has healed over but the scars will always be there.
Could have written this myself. I’m glad you too are in a happier place in life ❤

I think that’s the thing about TS music; we’ve all been that girl at one time or another. Even if we’ve moved on from past pain, it still gets you. It’s all very relatable.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
If you had to pick songs you think will be skips, what would you pick? I’m not skipping any for a while as I suspect grow on me but I currently want to skip:

My boy only breaks his favourite toys
I can fix him (no really I can)
The alchemy
Robin

Reactions: 6
Oh Taylor definitely deserves to have fun.
I saw a YouTube video of I think what was Ben Shapiro criticising her for not being married and behaving immaturely in comparison to his wife, who’s the same age is a doctor and Mom of four and I just thought what is Taylor meant to do? Gagged and dragged Joe/Matty up the aisle? Had a bunch of kids because that’s what society expects?

I mean yes I think in many ways she’s a train wreck and we will never know the full story but is she meant to be a nun and never leave the house? Women just can’t win.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
she's a train wreck but she's our train wreck, and makes my inner train wreck feel that bit more understood

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.