Taylor Swift #42 A secret double album

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I love Fernando as well (although personally more of a Lando fan 😂) but I just don't think they actually dated or that the line is about him 😅
Lando ❤❤.

I personally feel like it was referenced because of the rumours, but I dont think anything happened at all. I loved Fernando's response to it all.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I love Fernando as well (although personally more of a Lando fan 😂) but I just don't think they actually dated or that the line is about him 😅
i highly doubt they did either, but i loved how much he played along to it all 🤣 it was probably tongue in cheek from her re the speculation etc

Reactions: 5
Ok, so… assuming she’s gonna do a 3 song set of this on the Eras tour, which 3 songs would you guys want? Which ones do you absolutely not want
1. ICDIWABH
2. BDILH
3. The Black Dog would be aaamaaaazing in a stadium (the build ups! The drums!! The emotional devastation!!!)

Reactions: 4
Alright don’t come at me but if it’s not been mentioned:
At that TTPD library thing, the calendar says FRIDAY 13th December.
THIS year 13th December falls on a Friday - could this be a hint at when the final Taylor’s Version drops?!? 🤡🤡

Pls don’t rip into me if someone has said it before, I’m extremely sleep deprived currently
My theory is Debut on 13th December and then Rep next year sometime (end of the tour whenever it ends as I feel like it’s going to get extended again)

Hello swifties 🩵

*walks in awkwardly as a newbie* 🙋🏼‍♀️

if I LOVE “but daddy I love him” are there any other albums you would say are similar to this?similar vibes?

makes me so happy seeing how excited everyone is ☺☺☺ (nice to be in a happy thread ) x
hello and welcome!! ❤

I’ll have to have a think as my brain is overwhelmed by so many new songs I can barely think straight 🤣🤣 but just wanted to bookmark this so I’ll try come back to your question haha!
---
Omg nearly time for another new thread 😂

• Heart
My theory is Debut on 13th December and then Rep next year sometime (end of the tour whenever it ends as I feel like it’s going to get extended again)
I think she'll do it the other way round- take back her reputation and then finally take back her name, I'm curious to see how debut will sound now though as I feel like it's not going to have the same country feel as it first did. She'll drop rep for the next round of awards in the hopes that this time it gets nominated

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.