Taylor Swift #42 A secret double album

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think I love it, all of it. I think it's more cohesive and more mature sounding than most of midnights. It is more like the songwriting of folklore and evermore. I love Jack and Bleachers and I think he did great in this album too but loving that we get a lot more Aaron ♥

• Heart
Reactions: 13
The Black Dog is my favourite variant song. Himself keeps ruining it though 😩

“I don’t understand how you don’t miss me”

“maybe don’t cheat then!!”

go back to work love 💀
My fiancé was like “she really villainized Joe for not wanting to marry her when he was just a consolation prize to her ”🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Went for a walk with my friend. She’s not a swiftie but she got a full album run down, the poor gal. It was not a good day to go out with me tbf 😬

I CANNOT STOP LISTENING TO DOWN BAD

I love it.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Hey @grannypants any tips for finishing a manuscript in a matter of week? 🤡

I didn’t get back to second album yet. I’m just too unwell 🙊

• Haha
Reactions: 1
wait clara bow is people talking to her in LA up until 'you look like taylor swift' - then it's surely about olivia rodrigo? you've got edge she never did?

Reactions: 3
Went for a walk with my friend. She’s not a swiftie but she got a full album run down, the poor gal. It was not a good day to go out with me tbf 😬

I CANNOT STOP LISTENING TO DOWN BAD

I love it.
Currently playing this!!! First time not on earphones, my partners just walked in and commented "when did Taylor Swift start swearing" 🤦‍♀️🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Ive just scrolled past a tiktok entitled 'did Taylor and Matty have a decade long situationship' and I've also been listening to I'm right where you left me a lot recently, is it about Matty?! It kind of confused me how she says 'break ups happen every day' and then 'you told me that you met someone' like why would you breakup with someone by saying that (well I guess you could but I thought it was odd), but NOW, what if she wasn't seeing Matty at the time (if they were on/off etc) but he said he met someone and she took it like they wouldn't be together?!

Reactions: 6
wait clara bow is people talking to her in LA up until 'you look like taylor swift' - then it's surely about olivia rodrigo? you've got edge she never did?
No I think some people think she has only just become edgy, when really she always was.

Reactions: 2
I kind of took it like, Stevie being told she looked like Clara Bow, then Taylor being told she looked like Stevie, then the next girl being told she looks like Tay (whoever it is)

basically it’s just a production line and she knows one day she’ll just be the girl before rather than the current it girl.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Intending on making lots of modern idiot bracelets. Can’t wait to finish work today I need to listen again. 😂😂😂

• Heart
Reactions: 6
No I think it’s about someone who wasn’t even born yet.
There’s roughly 40 years between Clara and Stevie and Stevie and Taylor

Reactions: 5
I remember how shocked you was when we told you and you trying to fathom it all 😁
I just keep thinking that could have been her MIL.
Think of the songs we could have got 🤣

If Matty was a knight in shining armour, his mother would have you running for the hills!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I’ve decided that first part of the album > second part of the album for me. I love it all but the first half is it for me 🤍

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.