Taylor Swift #42 A secret double album

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I kind of took it like, Stevie being told she looked like Clara Bow, then Taylor being told she looked like Stevie, then the next girl being told she looks like Tay (whoever it is)

basically it’s just a production line and she knows one day she’ll just be the girl before rather than the current it girl.
No I think it’s about someone who wasn’t even born yet.
There’s roughly 40 years between Clara and Stevie and Stevie and Taylor
oh yeah i missed the stevie bit from my post but actually the age gap is a good point!

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Just looked on stats fm and it’s already my most listened to album this year as I’ve listened to it for 7 hours today 🫠

(I don’t tend to listen to full albums much normally just my faves)

• Haha
Tik toks really annoying me with the Fernando Alsono rumor- Ashton Martin is a pretty well known type of car anyway I highly doubt she dated him (plus where would he actually fit in the Joe/Matty/Travis timeline 😂

Although given its race season the social media team for them have an opportunity to take this and run with it 😂

Reactions: 1
Ok, so… assuming she’s gonna do a 3 song set of this on the Eras tour, which 3 songs would you guys want? Which ones do you absolutely not want

Reactions: 1
Once I got to The Alchemist the birds decided it was nap time. Guess they will stay the Red flock😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 3
Ok, so… assuming she’s gonna do a 3 song set of this on the Eras tour, which 3 songs would you guys want? Which ones do you absolutely not want
I’d love SLL or TSMWEL but they’re too emotional if that’s even possible lol. With that being said
1. I can do it with a broken heart
2. Who’s afraid of little old me
3. But daddy I love him

Tik toks really annoying me with the Fernando Alsono rumor- Ashton Martin is a pretty well known type of car anyway I highly doubt she dated him (plus where would he actually fit in the Joe/Matty/Travis timeline 😂

Although given its race season the social media team for them have an opportunity to take this and run with it 😂
As soon a I heard that lyric my ears pricked up as I'm a Fernando fan. He fully embraced the lunacy when the rumours of them dating surfaced this time last year

Reactions: 2
I think ICDIWABH would have to be on there, I can just imagine her strutting to that one (but then im picturing mastermind).

I'm struggling with another two though, after I few listens I am still really enjoying it and cant choose. I think maybe Down Bad is a fave so wouldn't mind that?!

Down Bad, I can do it with a broken heart, but daddy I love him.

Reactions: 5
Alright don’t come at me but if it’s not been mentioned:
At that TTPD library thing, the calendar says FRIDAY 13th December.
THIS year 13th December falls on a Friday - could this be a hint at when the final Taylor’s Version drops?!? 🤡🤡

Pls don’t rip into me if someone has said it before, I’m extremely sleep deprived currently

• Wow
Reactions: 10
As soon a I heard that lyric my ears pricked up as I'm a Fernando fan. He fully embraced the lunacy when the rumours of them dating surfaced this time last year
I love Fernando as well (although personally more of a Lando fan 😂) but I just don't think they actually dated or that the line is about him 😅

Reactions: 3
Hello swifties 🩵

*walks in awkwardly as a newbie* 🙋🏼‍♀️

if I LOVE “but daddy I love him” are there any other albums you would say are similar to this?similar vibes?

makes me so happy seeing how excited everyone is ☺☺☺ (nice to be in a happy thread ) x

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.