Taylor Swift #42 A secret double album

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
IMG_2474.jpeg

as a British person… I’ve never heard of “ham” meaning anything other than the meat or “going ham”😂

… plus the lyric is “proceeded to play him” 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️i don’t claim to be super smart or anything but I just can’t

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Sorry if it's already been said, does anyone else think she REALLY chews on the first syllable of "contain" in WAOLOM... So it sounds like the c-word. It catches me off guard every time 😭

Reactions: 5
Sorry if it's already been said, does anyone else think she REALLY chews on the first syllable of "contain" in WAOLOM... So it sounds like the c-word. It catches me off guard every time 😭
Your post just reminded me that we have more acronyms to memorise and my brain already hurts. I haven’t got a clue what song WAOLOM is 😭😭

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I’m never catching up cause I’ve been in work but bleeping hell I LOVE this

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Your post just reminded me that we have more acronyms to memorise and my brain already hurts. I haven’t got a clue what song WAOLOM is 😭😭
It took me a while to get there too. Somebody did a review further back in the thread using a lot of acronyms and I had to give up reading it.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Currently unpicking Matty’s era, trying to explain it to my Husband. My God, this is confusing 🤣

Reactions: 3
I would really like my CD to ship now. Taking forever!! 🤣🤣. I seem to torture myself by preordering from her site and then getting annoyed because I never get on release day

Reactions: 2
God I LOVE that she screams the line in Who’s Afraid of Little Old Me!! I can just imagine being at the eras tour and everyone going feral if she played that!!

eta just clocked what song WAOLOM is lol

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.