Taylor Swift #42 A secret double album

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
'Touch me while your bros play Grand Theft Auto'

What?
Gorl, you couldn't have worked in a Fortnite/Fortnight reference?
Though Travis does give off not really playing GTA, just "brrrr...vroom vroom fast cars, lets go to Vanilla Unicorn strip club, bro you just crashed into me"

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
I don’t think this was about Taylor, it was more likely about when Rina Sawayama called him out at Glastonbury (I think, can’t remember what festival it was)
I think this was it.

Rina claimed he “owned her masters” but he only owns 4% of the label but she also released a cover of a the 1975 song. He has every right to profit off that. He wrote it.

Reactions: 2
Guys I’m back from a very windswept atmospheric walk on a hillside listening to the first half again and pretending I’m in a music video 😅

I need to properly go through the second half. In the meantime the swiftologist just posted his reaction! Such a good day 🧡
“Girls is this whole bleeping record about Matty Healy” and he’s only on song one! Why yes Zachary! 😆 He’s going to be so pissed when it isn’t the roasting of “turkey” Joe that he wanted, I shall continue! ☺

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
So I was trying to work out why Robin sounded so familiar and I’ve realised it’s like a slowed down Suburban Legends! Also the dum de dum of the guitar in the background sounds so much like peace. Is Robin supposed to be Joe??

Reactions: 6
I’m in between some of you.

for me SLL, my boy only breaks his favourite toys, fresh out of the slammer, LOML, and black dog are all Joe.

TTPD, fortnight, TSMWEL, Peter, Chloe or Sam or Sophia or Marcus are all clearly matty

the alchemy and so high school are Travis
Apparently The Starting Line which she mentions in The Black Dog is one of Matty’s favourite bands!

Reactions: 5
“Girls is this whole bleeping record about Matty Healy” and he’s only on song one! Why yes Zachary! 😆 He’s going to be so pissed when it isn’t the roasting of “turkey” Joe that he wanted, I shall continue! ☺
tumblr_5c8badbcade7c214669d7048d0afc6ca_613f1b4e_400 (1).gif

The outward vitriol for Joe in that sect of fandom is wild, so this is glorious.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Hahaha I'm watching now too and his WHOA! during but daddy i love him killed me

Reactions: 1
I really like that she didn’t completely rip into Joe on this album, especially since from her lyrics he clearly suffers with his mental health. It feels like a respectful ‘I loved our relationship and it was really sad when it ended but I’ve come to terms with it.’

Matty on the other hand… 😬

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
So I was trying to work out why Robin sounded so familiar and I’ve realised it’s like a slowed down Suburban Legends! Also the dum de dum of the guitar in the background sounds so much like peace. Is Robin supposed to be Joe??
I think TTPD song itself sounds very suburban legends too

Reactions: 9
My husband is in hmv, saw all varients but I told him to hold off in the slim chance Taylor decides she’s releasing the Anthology on cd/vinyl. Unlikely. I did buy it on iTunes but I hate digital copies but needs must!

Reactions: 7
Is this the flex she thinks it is? So she knows her boyfriend comes across as a high school bully, like stereotypical jocks in films? After that thread of how terrible he is, yikes.
IMG_6762.jpeg

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
Is this the flex she thinks it is? So she knows her boyfriend comes across as a high school bully, like stereotypical jocks in films? After that thread of how terrible he is, yikes. View attachment 2885089
I also felt this was a questionable thing to say! Especially as Taylor herself was bullied in school .. not sure what she's trying to get at there but it feels icky.

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.