Taylor Swift #42 A secret double album

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I really wish she hadn’t called it a double album in her post because now all the smug tiktok creators are all ‘WE TOLD YOU SO’ when they’re forgetting they thought the second drop would be Rep tv! 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I kinda love she called out people who demanded a Matty breakup, like I despise Travis but I'm not entitled enough to write a freakin open letter.

I wonder if the Matty ghosting was him seeing the backlash and had a lil Out of The Woods moment:

Remember when we couldn't take the heat?
I walked out, I said, "I'm setting you free"

Reactions: 18
Guys I’m back from a very windswept atmospheric walk on a hillside listening to the first half again and pretending I’m in a music video 😅

I need to properly go through the second half. In the meantime the swiftologist just posted his reaction! Such a good day 🧡

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
"Will that make your memory fade from this scarlet maroon?"

... how much of midnights was also about matty....

• Wow
Reactions: 14
I’m in between some of you.

for me SLL, my boy only breaks his favourite toys, fresh out of the slammer, LOML, and black dog are all Joe.

TTPD, fortnight, TSMWEL, Peter, Chloe or Sam or Sophia or Marcus are all clearly matty

the alchemy and so high school are Travis

Reactions: 4
new to this thread, i'm 30 now but listened to her since i was 15 on and off. dabbled in and out of keeping up with the latest albums, only know small bits about her dating life from twitter and i honestly don't really care that much lol but OMG

HOW good is 'my boy only breaks his favorite toys'??? contender for one of my favourite songs of all time of hers! is this going to be a single or something? it has to be. but i also don't want it to get ruined by being overplayed on the radio

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Anyone else think the Albatross sounds like Willow just with different lyrics?
I’m an evermore stan so I’m not criticising btw I love it 🥰

• Heart
Reactions: 8
So it seems the overall general consensus on Tiktok is that this is all about Joe 🤣
It’s okay Joe, I still love you
Swifties and others don’t want to admit that Taylor loved the misogynistic racist. I get it! It’s gross.

Reactions: 11
Ok, so my bf and I have this agreement that whoever's driving choses the music....

We're going away for the weekend, and I have to do ALL THE DRIVING because he currently can't... The look on his face when he put 2 and 2 together!:LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.