Taylor Swift #41 TTPD - Contains spoilers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
“i can do it with a broken heart” sounds like masterminds sister

and the one two three counts?

Reactions: 7
Also I folklore but why do they say about every album “I was expecting it to be like folklore.” Rep is my fave and I don’t expect every album to be Rep 🤣.
Yes this 🙌🏼 grates on me so much. Nearly every album she’s released, with the exception of folklore/evermore, has been quite wildly different from the last. That’s part of her appeal tbh, if I wanted to listen a new version of the same album every time then I’d listen to Catfish and the Bottlemen’s discography.

Reactions: 7
Are they second hand embarrassed that I can’t get out of bed over something counterfeit

That lyric honestly made me feel awful for her, like she’s almost just a commodity rather than a person and she knows it. Really sad

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I noticed earlier that the other thread is in off topic so not necessarily a continuation of this? Can we get this clarified before I go to work please 🤣

It was created for people who didn’t want to listen to leaks or read spoilers ahead of release so I think everyone over there agrees it can be discussed now it’s out

All 5 of us 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.