Taylor Swift #41 TTPD - Contains spoilers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Usually just lurk on this thread and try to keep up but the lack of new thread is stressing me out 😂

Why is it not Friday 😭😭

---

Mod edit there's no way to please everyone with spoilers, and if people have already said they won't read here until after release then it's already been decided.

Probably best to say possible spoilers in the title as there's no title people voted on and then people can make their own choice.

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Yes shall we try and be good and let all the decent people come back ??

so… er… how is everyone? 🙃

At least it is nearly Friday and its not still like a month away to release lolol.

Thank you! I'm going to have to just go to bed - I have so much fomo it's unbearable!!! Watch me read all the spoilers first thing tomorrow morning....

Reactions: 6
She revealed the sentence was “For a fortnight” btw. Is she gonna promo for a fortnight? I’m confused 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I’ve caved and found it - I’ve done worse things in my life, Taylor please forgive me 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
How are you guys finding it so easily

so torn between waiting and listening

Reactions: 4
i just need to know from ppl who've heard the full thing - would renegade fit? did it kickstart ttpd as a concept? y or n

Reactions: 2
All this leak chat has me so excited for Friday but I think I'll actually hold off til then (casually clicking every single spoiler on the last thread 🤣) can't wait now!

Reactions: 10
i just need to know from ppl who've heard the full thing - would renegade fit? did it kickstart ttpd as a concept? y or n
Lyrically yes sonically no. In my opinion
---
”they said I was a cheat it must be true” omg she gagged us fr

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
How are you guys finding it so easily

so torn between waiting and listening
Found a link to Telegram on Twitter/X. I don't have Telegram but my friend does so we're listening together now and freaking out 😅 :LOL:

Reactions: 1
I don’t want to hear the music but I don’t mind if people want to share lyrics. It’s 32 ish hours (if my maths is right) until it’s officially released so maybe people can put lyrics and the discussion hidden as a spoiler?

Reactions: 14
I need to go for a drive so I can scream I Can Do It With A Broken Heart
✨baby gotta fake it til you make it so I did✨

• Wow
Low key want someone to tell me the so long London lyrics 😂😂😂😂 I said I was gonna wait but I’m the gal who still pokes holes in her Christmas presents to see what they are

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.