Taylor Swift #41 TTPD - Contains spoilers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Morning everyone! Just listened and can’t wait to read through the last 49 pages for your opinions. Don’t forget there is a next thread already. Happy TTPD day!!

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Had a terrible nights sleep, just woke up and on track 2! Liking the sound so far!

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Morning everyone! Just listened and can’t wait to read through the last 49 pages for your opinions. Don’t forget there is a next thread already. Happy TTPD day!!
I noticed earlier that the other thread is in off topic so not necessarily a continuation of this? Can we get this clarified before I go to work please 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Who’s afraid of little old me, I am obsessed.

Sorrryyy but this album is incredible I never get so into so many songs on first listen. Her being open unhinged is really doing it for me.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
High key disappointed by the merch, the only thing I’ve purchased is the crewneck. Debating the shorts but the rest doesn’t thrill me

IMG_2473.jpeg

good morning to all of the good TS fans who are listening for the first time!!

And see you in hell, those of us ✨ disrespectful ✨ fans who accidentally on purpose listened to the leaks 😈

(also this fan will be very confused when they listen ✨legally✨

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I’m glad I’m not the only who thinks she should dump Jack as a producer 😂😂 the songs are starting to sound the same- step away from the keyboard and garage band on an Imac Jack.

Some of Taylor’s most lyrically devastating songs I.e. all too well, haunted, last kiss etc have been her singing, and the powerfulness of instruments like violins, drums etc!

And then we have that weasel trying to turn her potentially lyrically saddest/realist songs rocking up into the studio like this…

View attachment 2884458
I haven’t listened yet but I agree. I think if she wants to move on creatively or grow again as an artist she needs to move on from him.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I really need to dye my hair and pack, but I need to know what the 7am announcement is!

I’ve always thought speckled grey hair was rather becoming…

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Killing time at the cemetery… never quite buried…

The divorces will FLOWWW

First listen done, going back for round 2. I love Fortnight, the tortured poets dept, but daddy I love him and who’s afraid of little old me. They are standouts for me so far!

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.