Taylor Swift TTPD - without spoilers

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve no idea if this is allowed but I wanted a space to be able to get excited for tomorrow morning without the risk of seeing spoilers.

Reactions: 2
Hi! I’m joining here too (until they kick us out? 😂) I was strong enough last night so might as well stick it out now x

• Heart
Reactions: 1
how are you feeling about… everything?
I feel:
Excited for the album
Like I’m missing out and everyone knows something I don’t 🤣
How are you feeling?

this time tomorrow we’ll have listened, if you’re getting up when it drops.
I saw something Matty related on the last thread before I decided to stop watching and it’ll just be playing on my mind the next 24 hours.
I hope she carries on with the build up regardless of the leaks.

I caved and read all the spoilers
😂😭 but I haven’t listened. Surprised how many people have!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I caved and read all the spoilers
😂😭 but I haven’t listened. Surprised how many people have!
I already feel to tempted to listen, if I saw spoilers it would push me over the edge.
---
Once we’ve listened we’ll need to go through the other thread. Im hoping things line up perfectly and they get through that thread in the next 24 hours as it seems so busy at the moment and then we can all join here tomorrow and discuss it

I’m scared of virus’ or something of that like so wouldn’t want to download anything 😂

Reactions: 3
I’m honestly exhausted. I was properly breaking down last night and burnt myself out 😂😂😂 the temptation was huge. literally might as well wait less than 24h now and im off to work in a bit.
I’ll be wearing my TTPD jumper today though 🙊

Reactions: 1
I’m honestly exhausted. I was properly breaking down last night and burnt myself out 😂😂😂 the temptation was huge. literally might as well wait less than 24h now and im off to work in a bit.
Oh bless you, I hope you’re ok now? Maybe listening to TTPD wouldn’t of helped (depending on the situation)

Hello! I’ve listened but won’t be spoiling or saying anything just like to join the threads hehe

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Oooh I just saw this in the thread list and yayyyy a safe space 😂 I’m so excited, if anything knowing it’s leaked has made today feel like the longest day ever

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I’m arguing with myself against / for having a listening session tonight and saving myself sleep tomorrow 😂

Hello I have also joined, I want to wait until tomorrow to listen but the other thread has made me sooooo excited!
I really hope I don’t come across any tik toks on my fyp with spoilers 😫

• Heart
Ah sending you love, I feel like I've been through the wringer this morning after last night too. Thanks neurodiverse brain, thanks!

I have read the spoilers but not listened, I got all the way to the point of being able to click download but then hesitated. And then it disappeared 🤦🏻‍♀️ so I'm taking that as a sign to wait for tomorrow.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Hello I have also joined, I want to wait until tomorrow to listen but the other thread has made me sooooo excited!
I really hope I don’t come across any tik toks on my fyp with spoilers 😫
I had to delete my tiktok app temporarily haha. We’ll get through this 😂

• Haha
Ah sending you love, I feel like I've been through the wringer this morning after last night too. Thanks neurodiverse brain, thanks!

I have read the spoilers but not listened, I got all the way to the point of being able to click download but then hesitated. And then it disappeared 🤦🏻‍♀️ so I'm taking that as a sign to wait for tomorrow.
ahhh huge love back!

honestly the fact that I would have to pause each song and look for another as they weren’t in order was part of the reason I stopped myself. It would feel too jarring for my brain
---
I had to delete my tiktok app temporarily haha. We’ll get through this 😂
yes that’s a good idea actually!

• Heart
I booked tomorrow off and we have an unannounced audit this week. They wanted people who were off to cancel their days off I was like sorry I have a doctors appointment. Thank god I never told anyone I booked the day off to listen to an album 🤣 thankfully the day will be busy and long to resist temptation and then it’s just go to bed and wake up and it’s out 😊

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
I’ve read all the spoilers in the other thread, but haven’t listened. Hanging out for tomorrow

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I can see the 1975 thread has come alive and I’m like nooooo not a safe space

• Haha
  • Heart