Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ls240898

VIP Member
Those of us who have listened, who/what do you think each song is about? Obviously Anti-Hero is about self-loathing, and I am fairly convinced Vigilante Shit is about Scooter but can’t work out the rest.

Also the album is out tomorrow!! I wonder what the surprises she has in store are. After hearing the album, I would like an Aaron-ified version. I don’t think he is the producer of Hits Different as I’ve heard a snippet of it and it sounds like Jack again. So wonder what his tweet referenced?

ls240898

VIP Member
Where has it leaked to? Iv not seen anything anywhere haha.
I will wait till tomorrow though as a treat.
I think it started on tumblr but it’s probably on twitter and tiktok by now, normally they put it on Google drives. I use an app that’s like WhatsApp (telegram) that people use to leak music as it’s encrypted

ls240898

VIP Member
She’s often managed to squeeze a couple of U.K. dates in with the US dates so don’t lose hope just yet
Sadly the gaps are smaller this time and it’s not the full list of US dates yet. Her biggest gap is from April to May but it’s not really stadium season here in the UK. The “Europe” leg of the reputation tour had her gap be 28 days so she could do 2x Manchester, 2x London and 2x Ireland. I think she won’t be here til 2024 - which seems so silly after she pushed the presale codes. Even though no purchase was required, there was obviously an incentive there and doing that then making people wait two years seems unusual

ETA: I know these dates finish up in august but it’s quite unconventional to do a stadium tour in August over here

Last edited:

ginandlipstick

I’m on my second full listen of the album and I am liking it the more I listen to it.

not sure where it stands though on my album rankings yet though.

watermelon sugar

VIP Member
Has anyone seen singer Manuela (I’ve never heard of her) say that Taylor has copied her ideas from her visual EP for Anti-hero? I read it on the DM. Can’t see the similarities myself

here’s the article
Singer Manuela accuses Taylor Swift of stealing visuals from her video

#

Oooo there is a lot going on in that trailer!! It seems to be all her old albums being referred to? I am excited! What is the chaotic surprise going to be?,

Tiggerhappy

VIP Member
I think his comments over 'This is what you came for' were enough to just make her think "fuck him". IMO Calvin was salty after it ended because he felt he was doing her a favour by staying with her (even though she's obviously damaged goods) and then she's pictured kissing Tom, making him look foolish.

ginandlipstick

I’m loving the parallels between older work so much. So far I have noticed:
Lavendar Haze - I think he knows
Question - out of the woods
Maroon - king of my heart
Snow on the beach - illicit affairs
Midnight rain - I think I’m hearing I don’t wanna live forever.

Interested to hear if anyone has any more. I’m
Loving this album but it’s taking me longer to unpack than others because I feel like there is so much going on. Anti-Hero is the one stuck in my head the most.
I said to my friend that I heard I Don’t wanna live forever in midnight rain too!

ChilliBean

VIP Member
The jumper on her store that I want has sold out :( does anyone know if she is likely to restock the merch on her website?