Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

xoxoxo13

VIP Member
I have a feeling this album will be divisive. I am seeing Swifties shit on it. I can't wait to see what the critics say.

In my opinion it is her worst album to date. Production is a mess and all blends into one. The lyrics seem to have regressed and are juvenile. Some of them made me gasp they are so bad but I will post them on release day as I'm not sure how do add a spoiler. Well, in one song she admits all of her good deeds are to feed her ego and narcissism so that was interesting.

If Taylor expects a Grammy for this then I imagine she will be disappointed. Going from folklore/evermore to this is whiplash and actually quite laughable.
can you add a spoiler and say the song title?

ls240898

VIP Member
We can now add;
Wondering what might have been: Bejeweled, sweet nothing, maybe maroon because of red
Falling in love: lavender haze (obviously), labyrinth (again, why not).

I don't think they're real. It was tweeted yesterday that she would be releasing 1 min of antihero herself via tik tok. What I heard was short, entirely instrumental and didn't sound tik tok challenge appropriate?

Although... twin albums with different genres... hmmm
i have heard snow on the beach, was definitely real. Apparently a few other snippets have leaked. The Swifties on Reddit and twitter are saying it’s her worst album yet, its Lover 2.0 etc - very overdramatic 😂

newtoyou

VIP Member
Have only been able to listen once but I liked high fidelity.

from the main 13, my standouts are

anti hero
Vigilante shit
Bejewelled
honestly I liked them all but think labyrinth, sweet nothing and lavender haze might become skips

Tiggerhappy

VIP Member
I've just seen the new tik tok (well 8 hours old). It's a Bejeweled music video I reckon. With vigilante shit as a decoy.

Em28_

Chatty Member
Just seen it was hours not days 🤦🏼‍♀️ apologies, it’s been a long day 😂 also means it’ll end at midnight EST, right?

Caffeine Fiend

VIP Member
Top 3 for me

1. Red
2. Evermore
3. Speak Now

3 does change from time to time but right now its Speak Now.

Lover is probably number 10 for me as least liked but I dont dislike it. Its just my least favourite.

Lilykins

VIP Member
Those 2 items were ‘in stock’ and the rest was pre order so I think that means they are old stock they have from prior merch drops and the other stuff is new. If you can I would maybe send whoever is getting it for you the links for them as soon as you can cos I’d be sad for you if they’re gone quick ☹
Yeah the red scarf is already gone 😂😩 there is so much I’d like it’s almost overwhelming!!

Lady_choo

i was thinking maybe the second video is Question because October 21st. 2+1 = 3 for Anit-Hero, so the second video is out 25th, 2+5=7. I could be reaching but that thought came to me earlier. Though with these secret projects I’m starting to think it’s nothing off midnights.

Caffeine Fiend

VIP Member
I really dont like Lavender Haze but so many track 1s arent the best.

Liked Maroon a lot. Vigilante Shit was decent. Snow on The Beach I was disappointed in, expected more.

Thats where I am atm. Havent listened to anymore. Maroon is my favourite so far.