Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lilykins

VIP Member
The song is literally called high infidelity Haha

it’s clearly from the perspective of someone who has had an affair if you read the lyrics

You know there's many different ways that you can kill the one you love
The slowest way is never loving them enough

Do you really wanna know where I was April 29th?
Do I really have to tell you how he brought me back to life?

it does talk about a husband so I’m not sure whether it’s actually about her life . Feels like a different version of Ivy if I’m being honest
Lol I don’t even really know many of the song titles yet, I only managed to listen to it here and there when I was driving around yesterday! Thanks for the info!

newtoyou

VIP Member
I’m trying to minimise the spoilers I read but can anyone tell me if there are many bangers. And if track 5 is a worthy track 5?

Tiggerhappy

VIP Member
I actually think you might be right now @ls240898 but not Tom.

@Caffeine Fiend you may wait til tomorrow, lol. Mods having a tough morning.

I keep relistening to various songs. I love most of them. It's not a let down at all. Maybe not what some expected, but that doesn't make it bad.

newtoyou

VIP Member
Just the three still! But I imagine more to come, this happened with Lover and Red TV, as well as other artists, that they receive physical copies too soon
Thanks I won’t believe the Reddit thread just yet then!
about it being bad like Lover

Caffeine Fiend

VIP Member
I feel so left out that I am not enjoying this album 😭

Maybe it'll grow on me though. I do like Maroon and Anti Hero though, and Vigilante Shit is catchy even though the lyrics are a bit meh.
Its not her best work by a country mile, not in the top 3 albums for me. Might make it into the top 5. Id need to think about it. However I do still like it :)

how did you do this?
Its an app called stats.fm (spotistats) x

newtoyou

VIP Member
Ok another question from me if you don’t mind. Without spoilers, are there any moments, lyrics, revelations where you were like 😮

Tiggerhappy

VIP Member
Does sweet nothings mention Wicklow?

I really dont like Lavender Haze but so many track 1s arent the best.

Liked Maroon a lot. Vigilante Shit was decent. Snow on The Beach I was disappointed in, expected more.

Thats where I am atm. Havent listened to anymore. Maroon is my favourite so far.
Not a snow on the ground fan either. Hoping there's another version. Something else is coming. Just not sure what.

ThisishowIlivenow

VIP Member
So I've now managed to have a couple of listens to the 3am edition,
My favs are
Question...?
Would've, could've, should've

Quite like Bigger than the whole sky 🥺 and High Infidelity could be an earworm for me.

Who is Question about?

P.s I genuinely forgot all about Connor Kennedy 😳🙈

ls240898

VIP Member
A tour announcement with a Speak Now reference, I know we JUST got Midnights, but gimme Speak Now! That's the one I have been wanting, its my favorite and think it will slap with her voice as it is now. UGH. I am so tired of waiting for this one. Anyone know where that copyright thing is at?
And a Gorgeous reference!

disneys

VIP Member
Has anyone seen her YouTube short of the anti hero challenge or whatever it is called

why does she have a car seat for a baby ???