Taylor Swift #4 Midnights EST, we'll be in our jammies. Why does she need validation from the grammys?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve been looking for snow on the beach for the last two hours, how has everyone heard it already?!

I really hope its not like Lover. Its also my least favourite album with some of the weakest writing imo. There are some v good songs on there though.

Apparently its the most consistent album on Spotify.

Reactions: 3
I’ve been looking for snow on the beach for the last two hours, how has everyone heard it already?!
I saw loads of clips on Twitter this morn of SOTB, played a couple of seconds to see if it was legit and it was. But they get taken down quickly and the fans will spam the search words so they’re hard to find

Reactions: 1
Someone on Reddit sent me snow on the beach, although it sounded like someone had recorded it underwater 🤣 (not a spoiler the leak audio quality is terrible)

Reactions: 2
Aside from Evermore, lover is one of my favs... So many good songs: cruel summer, I think he knows, the archer, Cornelia street, death by a thousand cuts, daylight!!

I've seen the karma lyrics... If real, it is bleeping terrible!

Reactions: 1
Aside from Evermore, lover is one of my favs... So many good songs: cruel summer, I think he knows, the archer, Cornelia street, death by a thousand cuts, daylight!!

I've seen the karma lyrics... If real, it is bleeping terrible!
she really said I’ll give you girlies karma it’ll be the worst song I’ve ever written 💅🏻

”cause Karma is my boyfriend, Karma is a God, Karma is the breeze in my hair on the weekend, Karma’s a relaxing thought but, for you, it’s not, sweet like honey, Karma is a cat purring in my lap cause it loves me, flexing like a goddamn acrobat, me and karma vibe like that

from sprinkler splashes to fireplace ashes, I gave my blood, spending tears more or less I hosted parties and starved my body, like I’d be saved by the perfect kiss, the jokes weren’t funny, I took the money, my friends brung home, don’t know what to say I looked around in a blood soaked gown, and I saw something they can’t take away

Oof. I refuse to believe the person that gave us folklore & evermore wrote those rumoured karma lyrics.

from what I’ve heard of anti-hero it sounds really good. The sound quality of snow on the beach is keeping me from passing any real judgment. I think I like it, and I think once I hear a quality version I think it will be really good.

Reactions: 5
I'm really worried about the Karma lyrics being real because there's no way I'm ever defending that. The "hey kids, spelling is fun" was cheesy, but this is just really bad. Karma is a cat, purring in my lap ‘cause it loves me. Seriously?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
If that is the lyrics I will die.

Folklore and Evermore were poetry thats like something my eldest child would write when asked to write a poem. 😬

R.e Lover it has some amazing songs but some absolute stinkers for Taylor anyway. ME!, London Boy, IFTYE, YNTCD, INTHAF, SYGB.

Definitely her least impressive album for my tastes.

Reactions: 2
R.e Lover it has some amazing songs but some absolute stinkers for Taylor anyway. ME!, London Boy, IFTYE, YNTCD, INTHAF, SYGB.

Definitely her least impressive album for my tastes.
i think SYGB is so raw and I love she brought The Chicks on as they’re one one of her moms favourites - even though, as usual, it’s just instrumentals and backing vocals lol. I just can’t listen to it often, it’s too sad

I mean Im an Evermore and Red girlie so I should like SYGB but its so out of place on that album.

I feel like the album is all over the place. I dont dislike it though. I still listen to it and dont skip so I just feel some of the songs are weak compared to others.

Im also a total weirdo and the lead singles really seem to affect how I feel about the album as a whole.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
I also feel with lover that’s when she really started to bate fans with the whole Easter egg thing and feeding into their theories and meh I’m not here for it.
also I hate how Brendan urie was used on a track like ME! His vocals did not deserve that fate.

I like SYGB but like Never Grow Up, I can’t listen to it without crying. Lover is the first Taylor album for me where I have many songs on it that I could quite happily skip and never listen to.

I mean Im an Evermore and Red girlie so I should like SYGB but its so out of place on that album.

I feel like the album is all over the place. I dont dislike it though. I still listen to it and dont skip so I just feel some of the songs are weak compared to others.

Im also a total weirdo and the lead singles really seem to affect how I feel about the album as a whole.
I agree! Lover & Rep in my opinion are all over the place. I feel like you could take half of each album & put the songs on the other and then there would be two more cohesive albums.

Reactions: 4
well he was doing lines, and crossing all of mine

Can I ask you a question?
Did you ever have someone kiss you in a crowded room?
And every single one of your friends was making fun of you
But fifteen seconds latеr they were clapping too
Thеn what did you do?
Did you leave her house in the middle of the night? [Oh
Did you wish you put up more of a fight? [Oh
When she said it was too much, do you wish you could still touch her?
It’s just a question

Best believe I’m still bejeweled when I walk in the room
I can still make the whole place shimmer
And when I meet the band, they ask, “Do you have a man?”
I can still say, “I don’t remember”
Familiarity breeds contempt, don’t put me in the basement
When I want the penthouse of your heart
Diamonds in my eyes, I polish up real, I polish up real nice
[Nice]

😂you are a much more patient person than me!
I think people saying it’s bad is much more tempting to look at than people saying it’s good. But I want to judge on first time listen if it’s bad or not.

Like the first time I heard Me, I was watching the video I think. I remember smiling cos I thought it was catchy, then came the realisation that it was like a kids song.

My fave thing is when people tweet hee hee hee, hoo hoo hoo for no reason 😅

I was convinced that ME would turn out to be part of the soundtrack for a film like trolls or sing… and when it turned out that it wasn’t and it was a serious lead single I was like… oh….

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.