Taylor Swift #38 The Tortured Clowns Department

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was listening to Fearless today and reminding myself that Scott is the smartest man in the world whilst Andrea is merely the prettiest. Flashbacks to 'the email'

🙈 surprised Scott doesnt have writing creds on that one.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I really dislike the man, it’s not the feminist anthem she thinks it is
for someone so talented she looks so unnatural on stage, it’s wild. I’ve been watching a lot of Queen performances lately though and nobody even comes close so I guess I’m biased. I’ve just never seen someone so obviously rehearsed when they perform down to little things like waving and facial expressions. I think I’ll just stick to the recordings 😂

Reactions: 15
I think it might be a song about how she was insisting someone (matty?) was right for her when he wasn’t, and now looking back she can realise how childish it was (by using the title “but daddy I love him” to make fun of how she was acting). So cool how just a song title can be interpreted in different ways!
Initially I thought Matty too but then again they’ve been friends for years and probably still are friendly so maybe not.
It might also be even further back and be about her with John M or Jake G or maybe a combo of all of them and it’s just about dating someone your parents don’t like lol
---
I really dislike the man, it’s not the feminist anthem she thinks it is
It’s kinda meh. I wish she’d put something else on the set list

Reactions: 3
I don't think it's about Marty.
I think it's about her parents not liking Joe, or not thinking their relationship is healthy, which is different.
I think her dad would have liked Matty more than Joe at least initially. At the time when she started dating Matty he was in one of the most popular bands in the world (don’t fight me) and Joe was…
Scott is all about money, Joe might have come from money but Matty already had it

I don’t think they’re friendly, allegedly he left her without a word 🤪

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Also I don’t think we’ll get as many Matty songs as people are predicting. Unless her and Joe were over earlier than they announced or there was a large cross over.

Reactions: 2
I’m voting for whichever one has post Malone on it. Unless it’s dissing Joe or blowing smoke up mattys arse 😒

• Haha
Honestly forgot about clowning in here I’ve been too busy clowning in the Kate and William thread lool. Few familiar faces as well 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Honestly forgot about clowning in here I’ve been too busy clowning in the Kate and William thread lool. Few familiar faces as well 😉
I haven't posted there but I've read most of it.

Sketchy af.
I had been thinking the other day though that (assuming she turns up alive and well) she's very likely to make an appearance at one of the Wembley dates.

Reactions: 2
I haven't posted there but I've read most of it.

Sketchy af.
I had been thinking the other day though that (assuming she turns up alive and well) she's very likely to make an appearance at one of the Wembley dates.
Oh I need to catch up. Even deuxmoi suggested there’s an announcement coming soon haha
---
Oh tit!

IMG_5533.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
The whole debacle with Kate and now the truth being cancer made me think of the deranged Swifties with all their truly demented theories and super invasive way of treating Taylor's life. Can't imagine trying to process anything while the internet invents that you had an abortion/miscarriage, your partner was abusive, cheated on you, etc etc etc.

Reactions: 20
The whole debacle with Kate and now the truth being cancer made me think of the deranged Swifties with all their truly demented theories and super invasive way of treating Taylor's life. Can't imagine trying to process anything while the internet invents that you had an abortion/miscarriage, your partner was abusive, cheated on you, etc etc etc.
Honestly the whole thing is a shambles. Regardless of who she is. Medical records hacked. The absolute shame. People are forgetting she is a person too. A mother.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Honestly the whole thing is a shambles. Regardless of who she is. Medical records hacked. The absolute shame. People are forgetting she is a person too. A mother.
I know it’s not what you meant, but a woman doesn’t inherently have more value because she’s a mother. I find it weird when emphasis is placed on it, as if it somehow makes a person more valuable.
(Not trying to criticise you or what you said, just something I’ve noticed about society in general and the perception of a woman’s worth based on her uterus)

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Many of the titles are just cringy. Daddy I love him. 🤮 Taylor you are a 34 year old woman!
Twitter thinks it may be a nod to The Little Mermaid. Apparently she dressed up as Ariel for party a while ago. We shall see!

Reactions: 5
I like The Man 🫣 I really enjoy shout singing along to the bridge. Also it’s fun to run to.

With the alchemist, I think agree it will be about making something that wasn’t golden, golden (eg her relationship with Joe). But more in the way of when you are in love you ignore all the flaws and problems then when you look back you realise it was never as great as you thought.

Reactions: 13
I like The Man 🫣 I really enjoy shout singing along to the bridge. Also it’s fun to run to.

With the alchemist, I think agree it will be about making something that wasn’t golden, golden (eg her relationship with Joe). But more in the way of when you are in love you ignore all the flaws and problems then when you look back you realise it was never as great as you thought.
I don’t not like The Man, but the staging of it in the eras tour and the speech before it makes me cringe SO BAD

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.