Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

QueenBW

VIP Member
I'm sorry but I Forgot That You Existed as an "acceptance" song? That shit is so petty. She's lying to herself 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14

Fifah1907

VIP Member
My godfather is a pilot (big ass boats 😂) and he’s obsessed with all logistics and concert tour set ups. I’ll ask him what he thinks and report back 🫡

Reporting back for duty 🫡 he reckons the stages will have been put on a cargo ship straight from Singapore because it can take a month/6weeks for a cargo ship to make it to Europe from there - as there aren’t sailings every day (usually twice-ish a week) and they’ll be stored in the port in the Netherlands until it’s Paris time as it’s cheaper to keep them in the port! He said that even for Taylor the price difference with shipping by, well, ship 🤣 rather than by plane is worth doing! He never really finds out what’s in his ships but you can damn well believe I’ll be asking him if he’s piloting the stage when it comes from Madrid to Edinburgh 👀
He also said he’s been waiting for me to ask this 😂😂😂😂

• Heart
  • Haha

JLXRD

VIP Member
I agree and thought the same. She looks great and it’s through hard work rather than surgery, but she also looks “normal” as well (I mean I don’t look like that but it’s not as unattainable as other bodies)
Yesss this. I look at that pic of her and I don’t think ‘I could never look like that’, and feel down about myself. she just looks like a normal slim gal who exercises (hello toned legs) in a bikini.

(I don’t look like that but if I actually worked out and didn’t eat so much cheese, I could, is my point 😂 whereas I am never gonna look like a kardashian, for example, because I don’t have BBL money sadly)

emerald

VIP Member
I know my own job is mind numbing and she earns, erm, considerably more than I do, but she must be so bored of that setlist by now.

• Haha
Reactions: 13

JLXRD

VIP Member
I like The Man 🫣 I really enjoy shout singing along to the bridge. Also it’s fun to run to.

With the alchemist, I think agree it will be about making something that wasn’t golden, golden (eg her relationship with Joe). But more in the way of when you are in love you ignore all the flaws and problems then when you look back you realise it was never as great as you thought.

Lilykins

VIP Member
I thought he spoke nicely. Didn’t reveal personal info just said his opinion on her playing 8 times at Wembley,(shows admiration - nice) and then said there won’t be a bad show - also nice. Not over the top or Too much. It’s just an interview.

JLXRD

VIP Member
Ughhh I’m struggling so much with wanting to go all out with my outfit but wanting to be sustainable/not waste money on something I won’t wear again.

I’m a jeans and t shirt girly and I do have a lot of Taylor tshirts but I just feel like I’m missing out not dressing up loads.

I guess I could go denim shorts with my ‘happy free confused lonely’ t shirt and red heart sunglasses and then all I need is the sunglasses but I just don’t knowwwww

• Heart

ls240898

VIP Member
Can you imagine walking up to someone and saying “are you JombleWomble”* in a stadium… 😂

*name used purely for entertainment purposes

• Haha

Yupyupyup

VIP Member
Don’t know if Olivia got much backlash though when it happened with guts, I am a fan but I don’t really follow her like I do Taylor.
I don’t think Olivia advertised the extra tracks and it was more a surprise for her fans, but I could be wrong

JLXRD

VIP Member
Girrllllll you are delulu.

There is no bigger red fecking flag than Travis.

Bridges burn I never learn....

Ignored red flags for what 7 years? Im not victim blaming but she seriously sucks at picking romantic partners if shes trying to paint Joe as a total cunt.
I don’t read it as red flags about Joe as a person but red flags about their relationship and differences that were irreconcilable but she ignored because she loved him so much.

• Heart

Merpedy

VIP Member
View attachment 2857606
Don’t have threads so can’t see the rest of the post, but what are peoples thoughts on this? I was surprised when Sabrina carpenter showed up advertising them but I suppose you gotta take your opportunities where you can.
Fans need to grow up and move on from the whole thing tbh, and so does Taylor

Yupyupyup

VIP Member
This isn’t directed at you at all, but I honestly hate how greedy Swifties are. Not everything she does is a hint or conspiracy for something else. We’re about to get a brand new 15+ track album and there are still people wanting more? It doesn’t treat her art as something that takes time to create. I don’t know how these people are going to cope when she inevitably slows down.
I agree, she’s unfortunately created a unit where if she’s not churning out stuff people will complain , but if she keeps churning out stuff people will also complain. It’s the first time (to my knowledge) that a big pop star has spat out so much content at once over a short span on years, there’s no possible way for her to keep up once the TVs are done.

tellmewhy

VIP Member
One thing about the European dates is that I might actually struggle to watch the live streams more than some of the international 🤣 I’m asleep by 10pm

• Haha

Chinese_whispers

VIP Member
Yeah he doesn’t look happy. LA paps I imagine are a different breed to the NY ones. There’s a reason all her pap walks go down in NYC
I think that’s just his face but also she definitely has an arrangement with the paps in NYC so they get their staged pics and then leave them alone. She must not have the same deal with LA paps.

JombleWomble

VIP Member
So tomorrow is a fortnight until the album comes out. Would be a perfect day to release a lead single called Fortnight 👀

I don't usually try to guess release dates but c'mon Taylor, this just makes sense!

• Heart