Taylor Swift #37 It must be expensive always rooting for the anti-hero

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
People are saying they’re going to Hawaii/bora bora after this (doubt they’d know but..). The jet he flew in on with his pals is still there but he could very well travel back with Taylor. I feel like she’s going to go straight back to LA
I imagine Sabrina will be rushing back to go to the Oscars with Barry anyway?

Reactions: 5
I imagine Sabrina will be rushing back to go to the Oscars with Barry anyway?
Will Barry be going? He’s not nominated and Saltburn isn’t nominated for anything. They might go red carpet official at the Vanity Fair party though

Reactions: 4
We have done mother's day today as we're going out tonight so my kid will be at his grandparents over night, and he made me a Taylor swift gold certificate 😭🥺
Awww we need you to add it to your badge on here! So cute

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Will Barry be going? He’s not nominated and Saltburn isn’t nominated for anything. They might go red carpet official at the Vanity Fair party though
He's in LA anyway. I was thinking that loads of actors go whether they are nominated or not, but maybe not? He was there last year but had been nominated.
---
We have done mother's day today as we're going out tonight so my kid will be at his grandparents over night, and he made me a Taylor swift gold certificate 😭🥺
I love this. What age is he?

He's in LA anyway. I was thinking that loads of actors go whether they are nominated or not, but maybe not? He was there last year but had been nominated.
---

I love this. What age is he?
He's 5! He wrote 'i know you love Taylor swift" in my card as well 🤣

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Keep seeing people saying she will change the set list for poets. What do we think?

Reactions: 1
Keep seeing people saying she will change the set list for poets. What do we think?
I keep getting nervous about this! I think she will, and it makes me nervous about what she’s going to cut for it to fit. Also the fact Castles Crumbling is probably going to be added because Hayley is with her but if we lose Enchanted or Long Live I will actually riot.

Reactions: 13
I don't want her to. I want the Eras that everyone else got! Fine to maybe add one or two songs but not if it detracts from what we paid to see.

Reactions: 14
The tism makes me not like change so I hope not. 🥲

I think with a discography as long as hers it’ll always be sad for certain songs to get cut given we’re so used to the set. Can you imagine the uproar if she cuts ATW to the normal not 10 minute to squeeze two more songs in ( I would probably be okay with this in all fairness but unpopular opinion I know!).

Reactions: 3
Castles crumbling is so meh for me so if she cut Enchanted or Long Live for it I’d be annoyed. I think there will be no change for TTPD except surprise songs will be heavy from that album but what do I know

Reactions: 17
I don't think she will. I think she'll end out the tour as it is, and then maybe tour it separately. Another one though that's nervous about losing Long Live for Castles Crumbling...definitely think she will add it, but would prefer her to maybe shorten another era than take a Speak Now one out.

I'm going to miss Kevin hockeybro in the tour break, love his live streams, he's just so cute.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
If she adds Castles Crumbling that will be my loo break (sorry to resurrect the wee talk!😅)

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I don't think she will. I think she'll end out the tour as it is, and then maybe tour it separately. Another one though that's nervous about losing Long Live for Castles Crumbling...definitely think she will add it, but would prefer her to maybe shorten another era than take a Speak Now one out.

I'm going to miss Kevin hockeybro in the tour break, love his live streams, he's just so cute.
Me too! I feel like he’s part of the family now! Tess is a bit too much me me me for me so I really like Kev’s calmness and his little part of the internet!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.