Taylor Swift #37 It must be expensive always rooting for the anti-hero

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
has she done it AGAIN?! he really is her high school crush isn't he
I guess at this point it's expected. Everytime he's there they'll do this just like her Karma lyrics change.

I don't get why he can't stand behind the curtain. They have him standing in view on purpose.

Reactions: 14

He's the Corneliast!
He was caught on his phone during the concert...probably looking up lyrics :LOL:

What is funny is the amount of her fans defending him when if it had been anyone else caught on their phone when she was performing, you know they would have been called out for disrespecting her.

Reactions: 18
He was caught on his phone during the concert...probably looking up lyrics :LOL:

What is funny is the amount of her fans defending him when if it had been anyone else caught on their phone when she was performing, you know they would have been called out for disrespecting her.
Oh wait until they break up and it’ll be “he was using her”. It’s the same with every man she’s ever dated or been seen with. Only Taylor L escaped because they’re publicly friendly.

Harry and Tom only got off lightly cause the 1D and the Loki stans are as nuts 🤣

Reactions: 14
Meet me behind the mall xxxxx

---
Omg I didn’t realise this was AFTER last nights show! Is she not exhausted. 😂 also don’t the shows finish at like 11pm? Girl. Go home

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I’m not a huge fan of PLT because I don’t find them very inclusive when it comes to sizing but hopefully this delivers
Could it be a ticket competition? Just because they said eyes on Instagram, not check our website

Reactions: 3
Meet me behind the mall xxxxx

---
Omg I didn’t realise this was AFTER last nights show! Is she not exhausted. 😂 also don’t the shows finish at like 11pm? Girl. Go home
Apparently not a mall. Tourist attraction called gardens by the bay. It looks gorgeous.

Reactions: 6
I’m not a huge fan of PLT because I don’t find them very inclusive when it comes to sizing but hopefully this delivers
Ahhhh them using Taylor for their marketing/products is so depressing. Their ethics are in the toilet but this will make them 💰💰💰

Eta: oo just seen the other comments that it's tickets not clothes - hopefully so!

---

I have nooo idea what to wear, I kept telling myself "ah got ages to decide" but June is coming round fast now!

Reactions: 6
This sounds promising to me, maybe he worked on it
I hope so. We’ve only had one album so far since the heavy Adam Dessner era of folklore and evermore and I already miss it so much. There was too much Jack on Midnights - and I say that as Midnights gal.

I think TTPD is going to be very much You’re Losing Me/Dear Reader/Labyrinth vibes which I love, but I think it would be so much more devastating as a heartbreak album if it had more Adam Dessner songs.

Of course, I could be completely talking out my arse because I haven’t heard the album yet, but we’ll see 😂

Reactions: 10
I hope so. We’ve only had one album so far since the heavy Adam Dessner era of folklore and evermore and I already miss it so much. There was too much Jack on Midnights - and I say that as Midnights gal.

I think TTPD is going to be very much You’re Losing Me/Dear Reader/Labyrinth vibes which I love, but I think it would be so much more devastating as a heartbreak album if it had more Adam Dessner songs.

Of course, I could be completely talking out my arse because I haven’t heard the album yet, but we’ll see 😂
Sorry to be annoying but his name is Aaron 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I'd say Travis is there for a flying visit again, hence the tourist thing after the concert, but god, she must be exhausted. You'd really hope they'd take a few days at least and hire a private island somewhere in the indian ocean just to netflix and chill, but I'd say it'll be straight back to the states.

Reactions: 3
I'd say Travis is there for a flying visit again, hence the tourist thing after the concert, but god, she must be exhausted. You'd really hope they'd take a few days at least and hire a private island somewhere in the indian ocean just to netflix and chill, but I'd say it'll be straight back to the states.
People are saying they’re going to Hawaii/bora bora after this (doubt they’d know but..). The jet he flew in on with his pals is still there but he could very well travel back with Taylor. I feel like she’s going to go straight back to LA

I love taylor but all this rushing and kissing travis. She's in her 30s grow up I can't help but think she's doing it for her tween and teenage fans. My daughters 11 and laps it up!!!

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.