Taylor Swift #35 Now that wee don’t talk

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m team Jack too. Personally I think he’s one of the most talented artists of his generation

Reactions: 3
I know this isn’t a fertility thread but there are fairly cheap tests you can do at home now to see if it’s anything to be concerned about.
Also from September next year you might be eligible for free childcare (I think it’s anyone on the uk earning under 100k as a couple but don’t quote me)
I was very much in the still unsure at 30 boat. I’m 35 now, only changed my mind in the last 6 months and am already pregnant.
Not the case for everyone but a lot of medical science around fertility is outdated and now humans are living longer I don’t think it’s accurate.

and if you decide not to, more money to travel 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Not gonna lie, when I googled the cost of nursery’s in my area it put me off a bit. Like sure, I just have a casual £1,500 a month that I’m looking to throw away
I like that I can give my friends kids back when they start screaming 🤣.
It’s great messing about and having fun but then when they get in a mood you’re like “ooops here you go”

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Seconding the Jameson tour (I don’t like whiskey and loved the cocktail at the end) and Kilmainham jail.

Edit for some reason the quote didn’t work- for the person asking for Dublin recs!

Reactions: 1
Wwwaaaahhh. My daughter has recently joined a theatre school and they're working hard towards performing a musical up on a West End stage. She's loving it and really excited about performing (which is a big achievement for her). Just got the date through for the show and it's 15th June, same night we're going to Taylor in Liverpool 😩😩😩😩😩. I don't know how to tell her! Think she will genuinely be really gutted and probably quit the club (which I've just paid a fortune for! And I really don't want her to as she's having a lot of issues with school etc and I think this is really helping her). I'm sure she'll pick Taylor but what the hell do I do if she wants to do the play! I can't not go to Taylor!!!! But I can't not go to her performance either!

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 9
Wwwaaaahhh. My daughter has recently joined a theatre school and they're working hard towards performing a musical up on a West End stage. She's loving it and really excited about performing (which is a big achievement for her). Just got the date through for the show and it's 15th June, same night we're going to Taylor in Liverpool 😩😩😩😩😩. I don't know how to tell her! Think she will genuinely be really gutted and probably quit the club (which I've just paid a fortune for! And I really don't want her to as she's having a lot of issues with school etc and I think this is really helping her). I'm sure she'll pick Taylor but what the hell do I do if she wants to do the play! I can't not go to Taylor!!!! But I can't not go to her performance either!
could you look on social media abt swapping tickets for the 13th or 14th - i'd offer but mine are the 15th too! if not is this something they'll put on yearly or is it a one off? really sorry, wish i could offer more help!

could you look on social media abt swapping tickets for the 13th or 14th - i'd offer but mine are the 15th too! if not is this something they'll put on yearly or is it a one off? really sorry, wish i could offer more help!
There's a group of us going and I don't live in Liverpool -travelling up from London, so changing to a midweek would be tricky anyway. Thanks for the offer though if you had had other dates!! 😁.

I think she'll pick Taylor...but I will also have to tell the teachers so they can make sure someone else can do her part (luckily just a small role). Think I'm going to wait til they break for Easter before telling her. 🙏

• Heart
It pains me to admit it but I’m team Jack too. Maybe he’s a total head IRL but I think he and Taylor make a great team and they obviously really trust and admire each other. I’m team Aaron too! I absolutely love watching the Long Pond recordings and seeing how much they get out of playing her songs and the way they both really lose themselves in the music.
I had a Bleachers playlist on the other night while cooking and I really enjoyed it and found myself taking way longer than usual so I could vibe to more songs (also coulda been the wines I was pouring!)

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I like Jack's music and producing most of the time (barring bejeweled lol) but he comes across as kind of a jerk sometimes. Some of his comments just rub me the wrong way.

But Taylor has a long history of associating with people famously assholey (Lena, Jamie King come to mind).

Reactions: 6
Omggg.. I was going to post on here as I have the same issue. Me/My daughter/husband are going 13th-14th but she’s just had a letter inviting her to London with the school to watch a musical and stay in a hotel overnight. She’s in year 7 so it’s her first time going away with her new friends and naturally really excited, I was planning on keeping her off school to go to the concert but now I can’t. She picked to go with the school instead of us but is gutted. I genuinely have no idea what to do with the ticket as my friends aren’t fans and I’m scared to press sell on Ticketmaster in case they put all 3 up! In the middle of trying to convert my mum 😂

• Wow
Omggg.. I was going to post on here as I have the same issue. Me/My daughter/husband are going 13th-14th but she’s just had a letter inviting her to London with the school to watch a musical and stay in a hotel overnight. She’s in year 7 so it’s her first time going away with her new friends and naturally really excited, I was planning on keeping her off school to go to the concert but now I can’t. She picked to go with the school instead of us but is gutted. I genuinely have no idea what to do with the ticket as my friends aren’t fans and I’m scared to press sell on Ticketmaster in case they put all 3 up! In the middle of trying to convert my mum 😂
Sorry that’s happened with your daughter ☹ If you do put the ticket on Ticketmaster can you post here? Still trying to get an Anfield ticket.

Reactions: 2
Sorry that’s happened with your daughter ☹ If you do put the ticket on Ticketmaster can you post here? Still trying to get an Anfield ticket.
Oh no way.. I don’t know how to do a private sale?! Would we have to enter together? Would love to give someone else the chance to go!

Oh no way.. I don’t know how to do a private sale?! Would we have to enter together? Would love to give someone else the chance to go!
Try putting a gumtree listing on here and maybe @Realitybites can arrange it that way. If you want to transfer your ticket to them later (or put on TM for resale) they don’t have to go in with you so you’re still anonymous!

Hopefully you can specify just one ticket on resale?? Not sure how it works. But fingers crossed you can get it to @Realitybites, that would be so cool.

My daughter's year 7 too. Boo to them and their extra curricular activities! 😂

I’m not too sure either as I think ticket transfer doesn’t open until a few days before? So we wouldn’t have to enter together.

I wish she would write more songs solo but I think she really thrives working with another person and truly enjoys the collaboration aspect. It's a shame for me (lol) because a lot of my favourites are solo written (Red, Love Story, Mine, This Love, my tears ricochet, Daylight)

Reactions: 4
I like that I can give my friends kids back when they start screaming 🤣.
It’s great messing about and having fun but then when they get in a mood you’re like “ooops here you go”
This. Like yes let’s have a princess tea party and teach your brother how to throw and catch a ball but as soon as you get grumpy or too sugared up or need major discipline? Off you go to the parents.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.