Taylor Swift #35 Now that wee don’t talk

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If she wants to add another night in Edinburgh I wouldn’t say no in the slim chance I might get tickets.

Reactions: 6
I just can’t see if this tour is making so much money and she’s enjoying doing it that’ll finish in Dec 2024!?

I just can’t see if this tour is making so much money and she’s enjoying doing it that’ll finish in Dec 2024!?
By that point she will have been touring for 21 months, I reckon she’ll be over it tbh and it’ll have gotten tired in terms of social media showing the same show again and again.

Reactions: 12
This was recently. Last week maybe.
In the gossip thread? Don’t mind me just off to have a nosy 😉

Off topic but I’m away to Dublin in summer (not for Taylor) and I was wondering if anyone had any tourist recommendations? I’m going with my dad who hates culture and loves booze

Reactions: 1
By that point she will have been touring for 21 months, I reckon she’ll be over it tbh and it’ll have gotten tired in terms of social media showing the same show again and again.
True but she loves her money and breaking records and will want to put a lot of daylight between her and anyone else wanting to go for highest grossing tour ever imo, so I wouldn’t be surprised if she extends more and adds on a TTPD section to freshen it up a bit!

Reactions: 3
Omg. That was a funny browse 😂
---
True but she loves her money and breaking records and will want to put a lot of daylight between her and anyone else wanting to go for highest grossing tour ever imo, so I wouldn’t be surprised if she extends more and adds on a TTPD section to freshen it up a bit!
Spare me (she says as she will definitely go)

This is true, but I reckon the next tour is already in the works (in terms of when/ what, not finer details). she says she works years ahead which seems to be the case as she has been able to release what will be 3 albums while touring, one of which is all new material.

Reactions: 5
I seriously don’t know how she manages it all; I feel burnt out just looking at her schedule

Reactions: 13
two white microphones! One from the rehearsals and one from TikTok Taylor made. She doesn’t use a white microphone on the tour at the moment!

View attachment 2784783
Is the white one not the waterproof one, did she not use it when it was pouring that night in Nashville when it was delayed?

Also on the songwriting thing; most people that write with her (Aaron, Jack, etc) say they’ll send her a melody and she comes back with practically a fully written song. Aaron has been particularly full of praise about her for it iirc.

Reactions: 5
V can
I seriously don’t know how she manages it all; I feel burnt out just looking at her schedule
Same but I'm guessing she doesn't do any of the other things that compound on the burnout for the rest of us. She doesn't regularly clean or cook or care after kids or elderly parents, she doesn't commute doesn't make appointments, doesn't need to call the handyman, etc. And her job is very creative so while she is indeed doing the same show 3+ times a week, she's also writing and composing so there's an offset in a way. Plus she's working out and singing every day, her endorphins must be the happiest in the land 🤣

Reactions: 14

Off topic but I’m away to Dublin in summer (not for Taylor) and I was wondering if anyone had any tourist recommendations? I’m going with my dad who hates culture and loves booze
Guinness Storehouse Tour (your dad will love)
Phoenix Park
Trinity College (you can go see the book of Kells or just walk around the grounds)
The Little Museum of Dublin (did this years ago and it’s great. V pop culture focused and not the usual museum)
Howth (a bit further out but if the weather is good it’s fab and has good vibey pubs)

For food
Krewe
Bunsen
Elephant and Castle (get the wings)
The Pepper Pot

Enjoy!!!💚

Reactions: 10
Phoenix Park
Trinity College (you can go see the book of Kells or just walk around the grounds)
The Little Museum of Dublin (did this years ago and it’s great. V pop culture focused and not the usual museum)
Howth (a bit further out but if the weather is good it’s fab and has good vibey pubs)

For food
Krewe
Bunsen
The Pepper Pot

Enjoy!!!💚
Thanks so much lovely! 💓

• Heart
Thanks so much lovely! 💓
Have a lovely time! The Jameson distillery in Smithfield is great too ❤

there’s a history museum in Collins Barracks I always bring visitors too as well if that’s your thing.

Bray is an hour out on the train but it has a lovely sea front and nice walks if you’ve the weather for it.

Reactions: 3
Have a lovely time! The Jameson distillery in Smithfield is great too ❤

there’s a history museum in Collins Barracks I always bring visitors too as well if that’s your thing.

Bray is an hour out on the train but it has a lovely sea front and nice walks if you’ve the weather for it.
Thank you so much - I have the Jameson distillery on the list already but these others are great reccs! 🥰

• Heart
Phoenix Park

For food
Krewe
Bunsen
The Pepper Pot

Enjoy!!!💚
another one would be Kilmainham Jail, good bit of history, even if hes not into cultural stuff, its really interesting

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.