Taylor Swift #33 Travis weren't thinking and I was just drinking

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think those days are long gone sadly, there feels like a major shift with her over the last year especially, like when the world went mad for Michael Jackson etc and they reach this level that won’t ever allow them to be what they used to be, I’m not sure she would even want to go back to the earlier album days now she’s reached this height. It seems like she’s more than happy being the world’s biggest celebrity just as much being the biggest music star.
I feel like she’ll stop appealing to young people eventually, and her older fanbase will end up being more chill about the whole thing

Reactions: 8
I genuinely don’t understand why it hasn’t been released?
Me neither. Hopefully by the end of Eras tour 🫠 I just want the 3ams + hits different + you’re losing me. But I bet it’s only gonna be available in an exclusive Midnights drop where you have to buy aaaaall the songs from Midnights and 3am and it’ll cost a lot

Reactions: 7
Red is in my top 3 Taylor songs. FMLLLLL

And I guess that's 112 out as well.

Reactions: 4
My 12 year old brother said to me yesterday (after asking why I had listened to the same song on repeat the whole car journey🤣) that ‘’ no one in my school likes Taylor Swift’ so maybe there is hope 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
obvs catching up but in her acoustic speech when she said 'so tortured, so poetic' it just reminded me of the doge meme 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 3
With Joe it is getting ridiculous. The younger fans are treating this like their favourite Netflix show and acting like he's a terrible person for wanting to end a relationship he wasn't happy in. I really hope she gets a legal threat like she clearly did with John Mayer and does another of her weird 'let's all leave people alone and stop speculating about who the song is about okkkkk' speeches. The younger fans at this point are (imo) alienating her older fans, I don't want to be any part of that level of hate toward a guy we don't even know.

Reactions: 23
My 12 year old brother said to me yesterday (after asking why I had listened to the same song on repeat the whole car journey🤣) that ‘’ no one in my school likes Taylor Swift’ so maybe there is hope 🤣🤣
To be fair me and my partner have spoke about this quite a lot, we don’t know a single other person who calls themself a fan. People at his work say she’s annoying (primarily women by the way, which really surprised me!), and there was only one other fan at my work who sadly has left now! We’re both the big swifties of our actual friend group. That’s why I was so thankful to find this thread!

• Heart
Reactions: 13
girl my daughter (7) had to dress as an American (🤢!?) for Christmas concert and I wanted her to wear my Red tour tshirt as a dress and she was like “ew, embarassing”

Took a dagger in my heart then removed it…

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
To be fair me and my partner have spoke about this quite a lot, we don’t know a single other person who calls themself a fan. People at his work say she’s annoying (primarily women by the way, which really surprised me!), and there was only one other fan at my work who sadly has left now! We’re both the big swifties of our actual friend group. That’s why I was so thankful to find this thread!
I agree! None of my friends like her, I’m going to eras with my sister in law, a couple of my friends in work like her but apart from that I don’t really know anyone who would call themselves a fan

Reactions: 1
With Joe it is getting ridiculous. The younger fans are treating this like their favourite Netflix show and acting like he's a terrible person for wanting to end a relationship he wasn't happy in. I really hope she gets a legal threat like she clearly did with John Mayer and does another of her weird 'let's all leave people alone and stop speculating about who the song is about okkkkk' speeches. The younger fans at this point are (imo) alienating her older fans, I don't want to be any part of that level of hate toward a guy we don't even know.
There’s a huge power imbalance too that they don’t see maybe due to their immaturity, but she’s allowed to basically say whatever she wants in any song and it’s classed as art, but he’s not saying anything or even able to have his comments on his own instagram, even on recent pics months after they’ve split because of the constant abuse he gets. It’s not ok, and she’s weaponised her fan base in the past because she’s immature at times, but I think with Joe him being her longest relationship etc she will regret it if she knows about it and allows it to happen. It’s not his fault that she uses her breakups etc as material for her music and financial gain, and just because she’s decided to release something months later he should be allowed to get on with his life that he’s moved on with, without the band of Swifties who worship at her altar acting unhinged towards someone she’s no longer with.

Reactions: 8
They know what the people want!

she’s playing to 96k 🤯

unintentionally hilarious
96K and stacks and stacks of us still missed out on tickets! I think that’s why there’s the livestream. Demand was extreme here in Australia. Will possibly never get over not getting even an obstructed ticket.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.