Taylor Swift #26 She’s cheer captain and I’m Christ the redeemer

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Maybe she winked because rep is actually coming but just not in 2023. 2024 is almost here, so these last shows were her last opportunity to give us clues live.

Also maybe rep will be dropped immediately, maybe it won’t be just an announcement.

Reactions: 1
came on here first thing this morning and saw about 7 new pages since last night so was sure there had been an announcement 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
This is why I hate all these Easter eggs and theories, it’s got to the point now where Swifties aren’t satisfied with anything, there has to be something else coming. I even saw on X how something someone said/wore/posted meant a brand new album was coming in x month/year. It’s got ridiculous now, and actually I feel for Taylor (even though she started it/ fanned the flames) because now it’s like nothing she can do is quite enough - world wide tour of a 3 hour show? But where is the next album taylor, come on!!
‘The drought was the very worst’ for a lot of fans when no more re-records and no more tour.
---
Oh God. Like if that's what they want I guess it's good she agreed to it but I find it in such poor taste. Especially the photo op.
Agree, they look like competition winners not relatives of a fan who passed away a week or so ago.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Nothing happened then? It'll happen at some point, she's not, not going to re-release it.

Reactions: 4

Fresh start today guys 😂 ‘no one has to know’

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.