Taylor Swift #26 She’s cheer captain and I’m Christ the redeemer

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Say don't go and It's time to go as the suprise songs!! How fitting for 'it's time to go' to be the last surprise song of 2023!
No reputation 🥲

Reactions: 6
And we need a new thread!

could she announce something at the end of the show seeing it’s the last one?

Come on everyone 🥴🚬💀☕

Reactions: 2
Imagine if she thought “duck reputation” and announced debut as the show was closing 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Thread 27 has to be a reference to the infamous 27 second phone calll… ideas anyone?

Reactions: 2
Two hours ago I couldn’t keep my eyes open. I’ve now gone so far past tired that I’m completely wired and ready to perform my own 3 hour long eras show in my bedroom 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Why do I still think she’s going to come out with a 99 foot cobra and do a Britney 😂🤡 I’m delulu

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Im literally so gutted I’m so looking forward to Rep TV. Did her dancers collectively agree to duck with swifties and post 🖤s on Instagram?!?!

Reactions: 7
The best I can think of is “Taylor Swift #27 this one comes with a phone so he can break up with other dolls” not sure if it’ll fit though 🤣

the Joe Jonas 27 second phone call is the only Taylor 27 reference I can think of

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Im literally so gutted I’m so looking forward to Rep TV. Did her dancers collectively agree to duck with swifties and post 🖤s on Instagram?!?!
This is why I hate all the clowning, it used to be fun but now it’s somewhat so ridiculous we end up gutted afterwards when really we shouldn’t be. It totally ruined 1989 TV for me.

Reactions: 9
This is why I hate all the clowning, it used to be fun but now it’s somewhat so ridiculous we end up gutted afterwards when really we shouldn’t be. It totally ruined 1989 TV for me.
Same and I think lots of companies are picking up on it and winding swifties up by posting tit, like the Empire State Building tweet. I don’t often go in for clowning with Taylor Swift because I do think her Easter eggs are mostly very obvious ones, but I thought we were at least right about Rep TV tonight. Uh, nevermind, off to bed now.

Reactions: 8
Excuse me please but this stream bloke has just reappeared in his thirsty era topless trying to do some vigilante tit and I have no idea if we are venturing into OF content here 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.