Taylor Swift #27 Ratatatatatatata

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thread number 27! Title by @emerald.

The 27 second phone call from Joe Jonas breaking up with Taylor also deserves a shoutout here. Suggested by @Folkevermore

We all went on a tattle trip to clown town and was left with no explanation or reputation tv. Just a lot of people scraping through a working day on minimal sleep.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Clownelia street is very busy this morning, isn’t it 🫠
---
Also LOVE the title. The sound lives rent free in my head

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Definitely walked Clownelia Street myself but also, within the 112 theory. The announcements have always been 33 days after the last release and then 79 days after that the album is out. So I believe that makes the dates due to be 29/11 and 16/2. Going to leave my make up on for a couple more days 🀑

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Noooo I was fully convinced I was gonna wake up to be fully in my REP era πŸπŸ–€ in mourning for what could have been

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Rip Me. I drank coffee at 10pm! I’m too old for that πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

sending huge love to all affected by this inconvenience

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Lol fell asleep after the rep set last night,so convinced. Oh well! There's always new year's Day!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Out of curiosity how many of us are neurodivergent?

oh god I need to face my husband I was waxing lyrical about everything all weekend πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 19
next guess;
an instagram post on NYD.
"theres glitter on the floor after the party, and my version of reputation coming mid feb"
???

Reactions: 3
I thought I'd be proved wrong with that many new pages.

Taylor is shortly back in the states and is probably still grinning about the theories that came to nothing πŸ˜†

Reactions: 8
At least my two leg theory still stands 🐍🐍

I’ll definetely mention last night in my next week diagnosis appointment 🀑

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.