Taylor Swift #26 She’s cheer captain and I’m Christ the redeemer

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Welp. Thought I learned my lesson after the double album but here I am

• Haha
Reactions: 4
On another note I really don’t like this midnights outfit, the weird skin coloured patches on her stomach remind me of when people used to do that weird contour on their stomach to pretend they had abs

Reactions: 3
Same and I think lots of companies are picking up on it and winding swifties up by posting tit, like the Empire State Building tweet. I don’t often go in for clowning with Taylor Swift because I do think her Easter eggs are mostly very obvious ones, but I thought we were at least right about Rep TV tonight. Uh, nevermind, off to bed now.
what you talking about…. It’s not like any old company is doing it…. 😜😜

BB7AF394-E04A-4D32-8C6E-EED934C77910.png

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Have you ever spontaneously woken up in the middle of the night to see if your fave singer has re-released an album you’ve heard six hundred billion times? Asking for a friend. 😏

• Haha
Reactions: 17
What is wrong with me? I don’t even really like Reputation, yet here I am at nearly 2am 😭

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
I’m still here clowning bc there must be a reason why her team are in black, her dancers are excited about performing, there’s a rep vibe going on with her friends posts. I’m still hoping it will be announced right at the end with no eplaination. I honestly can’t believe I’m still awake. There needs to be a reason 😭

Reactions: 4
On another note I really don’t like this midnights outfit, the weird skin coloured patches on her stomach remind me of when people used to do that weird contour on their stomach to pretend they had abs
think it was said here it looks like a cats belly w the bald patches around the nips and … yeah it definitely does
---
Haven’t the dancers always worn black for mastermind?
yup the floor is like a chess board iirc? which surely means half should be in white and some crawling to be pawn height

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I’m still here clowning bc there must be a reason why her team are in black, her dancers are excited about performing, there’s a rep vibe going on with her friends posts. I’m still hoping it will be announced right at the end with no eplaination. I honestly can’t believe I’m still awake. There needs to be a reason 😭
yes. And the winks last two nights?
---
Maybe she’ll drop it now just casually please 😂🐍

Reactions: 2
The girl i’m watching on tiktok is crying now… like well i’m a rep girl but i don’t think i’d cry about it not happening tonight… 👀👀

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I’ll sure cry tomorrow at work though 😂
Oh yeh for sure i’m gonna cry when the alarm goes off in 2 hours. I will be a proper snake tomorrow 🐍
---
6083A9AD-DFA8-4089-800B-C647EFB0ED1D.jpeg

Goodnight my pretties!

i best not wake up and has been announced!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.