Taylor Swift #22 I don’t know about you, but I’m feeling (thread) 22

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think everyone here is respectful of others opinions. I don't think I've ever seen any real conflict in my time on these threads. Always been made to feel welcome even though I was a late comer and only ever seen people disagree in a respectful manner so idk what they're on about 😂

Reactions: 15
Very pathetic convos in there. Clearly they’ve not been around when we have called Taylor money-hungry, judged her for going out with Matty and lost respect for her etc. I think this is a very balanced thread and we welcome anyone who wants to absolutely rave about her or someone who doesn’t get it, doesn’t get her etc etc. Maybe because we don’t say vile slutshaming things or lie about her career we are the stans! 😂
---
ANYWAY Taylor hurry up. I saw she will be attending with Blake and, randomly, Hugh Jackman? Assume Ryan is going if Hugh is?
As a Chargers fan who loves chaos - because that’s what growing up as a Chargers fan teaches you - I’m curious to see how this media pressure cooker works with Travis and his team tonight and the next couple of weeks. The additions of other celebrities and tabloid chatter for what should be a terrible non-competitive game has me so interested/hoping for a random Jets win.

Reactions: 2
The only time I’ve seen people be completely disregard on here with criticism is when it’s extremely misogynistic (so, rightfully so!). Even when people come in saying they don’t like her music folk will often ask what music they like and be nice, and when they come in saying why they don’t like her we often agree with them on her flaws.

Reactions: 8
For those who like me enjoy the fashion part of the media circus.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I'm not gonna lie, the mega swifties hanging outside the stadium thing that I've been seeing is kinda lame lol. Can't we just let the girl do her thing for one night? Why are these people even hanging around? Its not like they're going to meet her or hear her singing from the car park like on tour. It's bizarre behaviour. Sorry if that sounds judgy 😂

Reactions: 22
I'm not gonna lie, the mega swifties hanging outside the stadium thing that I've been seeing is kinda lame lol. Can't we just let the girl do her thing for one night? Why are these people even hanging around? Its not like they're going to meet her or hear her singing from the car park like on tour. It's bizarre behaviour. Sorry if that sounds judgy 😂
I agree with you! What’s the point? It’s a little creepy, she’s not working so leave her alone!

Reactions: 9
I love Ryan Reynolds but it really cringes me out that he’s posted about T’s mum, like giving his sign of approval. If it all goes tits up him and Blake will be first to unfollow

Reactions: 11
I was actually planning on doing a Taylor themed Halloween thing outside this year 🤣 too skint to do all that though, but it looks so good!

Reactions: 5
Would love to go back to watching the Chiefs without fearing for Blake Lively's girls to spill out of her too small boob tube at any given moment with all the jumping about, lend your bff a jersey there girl. Also on the topic of this 'over the top animated reliving high school cheering on the football player trope' that is going on, it has got annoying real fast. Calm your arse Miss we nearly threw a 17 point lead there, and Travis looks over it already.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Would love to go back to watching the Chiefs without fearing for Blake Lively's girls to spill out of her too small boob tube at any given moment with all the jumping about, lend your bff a jersey there girl. Also on the topic of this 'over the top animated reliving high school cheering on the football player trope' that is going on, it has got annoying real fast. Calm your arse Miss we nearly threw a 17 point lead there, and Travis looks over it already.
I understand nothing about your last sentence 🤣🤣
---
For those who like me enjoy the fashion part of the media circus.

They are half off. They are meant to be 1200 dollars!!!! For denim shorts!!!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 4
I understand nothing about your last sentence 🤣🤣
😂 It means that the Chiefs lost their heads and nearly didn't get out with the win! 17 points up to nil and we let them score 20 to make it 20-20 and ended up winning 20-23, proper poor performance by them yet the camera kept cutting to her in the stands whooping her ass off like it's all brilliant fantastic like a giddy 10 year old when the rest of us chiefs fans are like having a small heart attack that we somehow managed to find the points at the very end! Can you tell i'm over it, i just want my two worlds seperate again!! 😭😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I was awake to see it 17-20 last night and I was kinda hoping they'd lose so the moustache would go.

I think this should be the peak of the hype. She has been to a home game, now an away game, hopefully the whole thing will get less attention from now on.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
They are half off. They are meant to be 1200 dollars!!!! For denim shorts!!!
Oh duck that, I'm sure Shein have an almost identical pair for a tenner 🤣😂

------

If shes gonna make this a regular thing (I know she has to go back on tour soon) I'm not sure rocking up with a bunch of A list celebs is going to work in her favour. Last week was cute. Last night was a bit OTT and cringe for me.

BUT she looked adorable and happy. Which I love to see.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Oh duck that, I'm sure Shein have an almost identical pair for a tenner 🤣😂

------

If shes gonna make this a regular thing (I know she has to go back on tour soon) I'm not sure rocking up with a bunch of A list celebs is going to work in her favour. Last week was cute. Last night was a bit OTT and cringe for me.

BUT she looked adorable and happy. Which I love to see.
I second that - I feel like the entire entourage was too much last night, and catching up on everything this morning I don’t think the vibe felt as exciting as last week 🤷🏼‍♀️. NFL official account have changed their header and bio to be all about Taylor again, it’s a bit cringey now. Kinda hoping it dies down now

Reactions: 6
Well she could quite easily goto the games more low key but she's bringing the Hollywood part of the circus to town now and acting extra-extra at them, so at this point i'm starting to think whose benefit is this for, a big fu to Joe, promotion, or her just loving the attention, it's become cringe.

Reactions: 12
I second that - I feel like the entire entourage was too much last night, and catching up on everything this morning I don’t think the vibe felt as exciting as last week 🤷🏼‍♀️. NFL official account have changed their header and bio to be all about Taylor again, it’s a bit cringey now. Kinda hoping it dies down now
I think looking at the pictures of her goofing it up in the crowd/vip box while the Chiefs had a pretty tough game are a bit 🤨 like fair play, if you're not that arsed that's fine but literally everyone is looking at you because you're making it so, so maybe cool it slightly? Because right now I'm more convinced than ever that this is some high school redo. Sad. I was so excited about this just a few days ago 😂

Reactions: 3
The difference last week though was that it was Kelce's private suite. She was either gifted that suite or paid for it. So it was probably up to her to fill it. 🤷‍♀️

But cringe though, yeah. Was she bladdered? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.