Taylor Swift #22 I don’t know about you, but I’m feeling (thread) 22

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sophie is stuck in NYC. She's English. It's not like she will know loads of people over there, and many that she does know will be connected to Joe. She had previously been staying in a hotel (anyone with kids will know going babies/toddlers and hotel rooms don't mix (she may have had a suite but that tit adds up)).

She has her own money but not that much to live in an expensive hotel for months and she has legal fees to pay. The kids need room. I am not in the least surprised Taylor offered her an apartment.

Reactions: 15
I went to a market on the Albert dock today and this lady had a stand comprised of mostly Taylor themed jewellery and prints. I was there for ages, contemplating what to get but I settled for a 1989 necklace and this Harry/Taylor themed pin which sums me up perfectly lol. Idk what the rules on here are about promoting small businesses (I’m in no way affiliated with this business and haven’t been asked to promote it) but the lady’s website launches tomorrow and she does custom requests too. I have a business card and will drop the name of her business if I’m allowed🩷🩷

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I went to a market on the Albert dock today and this lady had a stand comprised of mostly Taylor themed jewellery and prints. I was there for ages, contemplating what to get but I settled for a 1989 necklace and this Harry/Taylor themed pin which sums me up perfectly lol. Idk what the rules on here are about promoting small businesses (I’m in no way affiliated with this business and haven’t been asked to promote it) but the lady’s website launches tomorrow and she does custom requests too. I have a business card and will drop the name of her business if I’m allowed🩷🩷
Please do. Love this.

Reactions: 1
Yeah I don’t really think any of us can sit here and discuss the depth/sincerity of Sophie and Taylor’s friendship. Yes they have been seen together a lot more together since the news of the divorce however we have no idea how often they see each other, talk et prior to this. As mentioned she has lyrics from a few years ago referencing their friendship. I personally like that Taylor is showing support especially after how Joe is trying to portray Sophie. Again, Taylor is damned if she does and damned if she doesn’t. I’m sure if she wasn’t supporting her friend after Taylor’s history of close female friendships, some people would be slamming her.

Reactions: 11
Yeah I don’t really think any of us can sit here and discuss the depth/sincerity of Sophie and Taylor’s friendship. Yes they have been seen together a lot more together since the news of the divorce however we have no idea how often they see each other, talk et prior to this. As mentioned she has lyrics from a few years ago referencing their friendship. I personally like that Taylor is showing support especially after how Joe is trying to portray Sophie. Again, Taylor is damned if she does and damned if she doesn’t. I’m sure if she wasn’t supporting her friend after Taylor’s history of close female friendships, some people would be slamming her.
We discuss the depth and sincerity of everything else 🤷🏻‍♀️ either way, I'm happy to see Sophie getting the support she deserves.

Reactions: 8
We discuss the depth and sincerity of everything else 🤷🏻‍♀️ either way, I'm happy to see Sophie getting the support she deserves.
Very true 😂😂 I guess I mean talking in absolutes - I deffo veer on the side that they have a better friendship than we will know, but we will never know

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I see some of you on the Celeb Gossip Thread speaking some FACTS about Taylor whilst other users insist she was never cancelled, lied about her phone call to Kanye and only went away for so long so she could come back to rep which had “critical and public acclaim” 😂 oh my just one quick Google could show they don’t know what they’re even talking about
thank you dear I was TRIGGERED 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Very true 😂😂 I guess I mean talking in absolutes - I deffo veer on the side that they have a better friendship than we will know, but we will never know
I think so too. Their friendship was close enough for Sophie to receive baby presents (knitted by Taylor iirc) and to be pre-warned about Mr Perfectly Fine and to be poking fun at Joe for it.

Reactions: 5
Still not convinced on this 'relationship', but I guess it would make sense now who's the father of this guy :ROFLMAO:

taylor-swift-anti-hero-easter-eggs-chad.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I see some of you on the Celeb Gossip Thread speaking some FACTS about Taylor whilst other users insist she was never cancelled, lied about her phone call to Kanye and only went away for so long so she could come back to rep which had “critical and public acclaim” 😂 oh my just one quick Google could show they don’t know what they’re even talking about
wish i hadn't seen this post now ... christ almighty

Still not convinced on this 'relationship', but I guess it would make sense now who's the father of this guy :ROFLMAO:

View attachment 2485441
when this video came out i was convinced that was bart baker 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 1
But the way she speaks about her pre teen years, when she'd skip school because of the bullying to stay with her mom sounds like a pretty formative thing for a young psyche. I can relate. Except I took the opposite route and instead of being a people pleaser, became the "don't give a f*** if you like me, get out of my way " girl 🙃
This entire paragraph is so relatable it hurts 🤣.

Re the Matty/Taylor being PR or a “cover up” for T+T I think is a bit ridiculous of a thought since it went down like a lead balloon and I’m sure Tree of all people wouldn’t allow her to do something that dumb purely for PR.
I know we all wish it was PR because it makes it sting less, but unfortunately that Matty blimp was all Taylor’s own doing!

• Heart
Reactions: 10
8D89E320-4D92-467D-B63C-061526F9BC4E.jpeg

Mama Kelce with her friendship bracelets 🥹 i
proper love this woman how she shows up and supports them to the max is just so wholesome! Wonder if she'll be making the trip up to NJ tonight! I want to see the Andrea and Donna getting on like a house on fire pic the most now!

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Me: *very aware that Taylor and Travis are over exposed and getting bored of the 20 million updates a day*
Also me: *waiting for the first hint of Taylor at the game*

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I don’t really care who Taylor dates. I know people think she’s overexposed but I love seeing her outfits. I always wonder if she ever does her own hair and make up anymore? Does she choose her own clothes? Does she walk into her giant dressing room and find someone has put loads of clothes in there? She’s probably not ordering from shein 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
"Try to say anything slightly critical and you won’t leave the thread alive"

i'd send an invite to prove them wrong but i also can't be arsed lol
is this what deuxmoi feels like?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I was about to say, I see people being critical in here a lot? Not in a nasty over the top way but this thread is civil and nice compared to certain Reddits and tik toks I see on Taylor.

Reactions: 14
I think her and Matty were a brief rebound thing. An immature middle finger to Joe without any thought as to how it would actually pan out.

Travis seems like a better match, not controversial like Matty but not gonna keep her in the basement like Joe.

No point comparing any relationships before the bc let’s be honest, no one likes to be judged in the boyfriends they had in their early 20s 🫠

While her and Sophie may not be besties, I do think Taylor’s heart is in the right place and that actually being seen with Taylor helps Sophie more than it helps Taylor. People were already on her side but she also now has the guaranteed support of the swifties which in the PR world is quite a big deal.
Healy is absolutely why I don’t think she and Joe were truly broken up for more than a couple of weeks max by the time it was announced. Do I think a breakup had been in a prolonged stage for several months? Yes. But I don’t think the plug was pulled until very shortly before it was announced. Healy smacked of a weird middle finger to Joe/badly thought out rebound fling. Plus her immediate removal of Invisible String from the set list without the production crew removing the lights that went with the song at that point. Also Healy is a grade A horrible human but is he enough of a famewhore that he would unnecessarily put himself under the level of scrutiny that came with their fling? All his past shittiness was dug up and put on major blast with swifties and tabloids.

With Travis… I just get shades of Hiddleswift but the I’ll-advised jock version (I don’t think they’re that deep into this). I wouldn’t wish a professional athlete and especially an NFL player (they take so many hard hits their brains become mashed potatoes - CTE & other concussion issues are massive with ex players).

I am into hearing all the Swiftie theories of the coincidences or how this was fated though. I’m shocked I haven’t heard a Kam & Khalen Saunders connection yet (even though I think Khalen is on a different team this year).

Reactions: 12
"Try to say anything slightly critical and you won’t leave the thread alive"

i'd send an invite to prove them wrong but i also can't be arsed lol
is this what deuxmoi feels like?
Very pathetic convos in there. Clearly they’ve not been around when we have called Taylor money-hungry, judged her for going out with Matty and lost respect for her etc. I think this is a very balanced thread and we welcome anyone who wants to absolutely rave about her or someone who doesn’t get it, doesn’t get her etc etc. Maybe because we don’t say vile slutshaming things or lie about her career we are the stans! 😂
---
ANYWAY Taylor hurry up. I saw she will be attending with Blake and, randomly, Hugh Jackman? Assume Ryan is going if Hugh is?

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.