Taylor Swift #22 I don’t know about you, but I’m feeling (thread) 22

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Title by @Polkadot123

Recap: Eras tour film is going to be shown worldwide.

As for her personal life, Taylor has been spending plenty of time with NFL player Travis Kelce, including watching him play a game from the VIP box seated next to his mum and then driving off into the sunset after!

Reactions: 7
Isn’t there a game in NY tonight?

what a great month for us swifties let’s go witch x

Reactions: 3
Title by @Polkadot123

Recap: Eras tour film is going to be shown worldwide.

As for her personal life, Taylor has been spending plenty of time with NFL player Travis Kelce, including watching him play a game from the VIP box seated next to his mum and then driving off into the sunset after!
My first thread title ever!!! And I'm honoured it's for Taylor.

Reactions: 7
I watched the Kelce doc. So emotional. Really nice family. Definitely worth watching.

I find American sports fascinating. Went to my first ice hockey game the other week. Really good but sooo many stoppages. 60 mins of game time took over 2 hrs 40 mins.
---
I stupidly thought I'd check on the gaylors...

Last edited:
Does anyone have a screenshot of the football notes that were supposedly written by Taylor and were left behind at the after party? I heard it was on deuxmoi, but couldn't find it.

Does anyone have a screenshot of the football notes that were supposedly written by Taylor and were left behind at the after party? I heard it was on deuxmoi, but couldn't find it.

here you go xx

It’s kinda gross how the media is using this Travis/Taylor thing 🤢 I’ve just heard a clip of an interviewer asking his brother Jason if he knows what base they’re at? Like bruh the disrespect
And I’m seeing swifties in the comments defend it and say it’s not that deep stop looking for problems 😬 I’m sorry but if you were a true swiftie you’d respect that she wouldn’t want to be spoken about like this…

• Sick
Reactions: 8
I managed to forget about my eBay bid because I was eating dinner 😂 I think the other person got a bargain for £82 😥

The mad thing about TikTok is how people say all this Gaylor stuff, (and any other conspiracy theory stuff) but their face is attached to it forever! I wouldn't dare put my own face to my tattle account, for example, and I say relatively milquetoast things on here by comparison...

• Sad
Reactions: 9
Here from another thread. Not a Swiftie but my son's gf is and we're in the professional football industry so my interest is suddenly :sneaky:
What's up with all the jumping on the PR bandwagon? As if we don't have enough of a circus...
Aaron, sit your dumb ass down!!!

:ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Random thought (to get onto the new thread mostly) but I’d love to see Taylor grow the bangs out, especially after seeing the pics from today where her hair is a bit more curly 😍. Don’t get me wrong they suit her and I am low-key jealous of how well she can pull them off, plus I’ve gotta applaud her dedication to a high maintenance style for 10+ years loool

Mother busy mothering I see

IMG_0151.png

IMG_0152.png

My brain immediately sang “plaid reputation plaid reputation ohhh you and me got a plaid reputation Arrgh”

• Haha
Reactions: 20
She was out for dinner with other Chiefs wives!!!!
Think she will definitely be at the game tonight.

And travis spend some time at her apartment apparently.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
She was out for dinner with other Chiefs wives!!!!
Think she will definitely be at the game tonight.

And travis spend some time at her apartment apparently.

Quoting to add the pics!
---
The FauxMoi subreddit are at again - these pics were shared and they said Taylor is sooo oversaturated atm. She’s a famous pop star who is now dating a famous American football player and she has famous friend - let her live she spent the last 6/7 years hiding

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Get ready for the Gaylors to see that pic of her a Blake holding hands 🫠 Ryan Reynolds will be a beard and their kids are paid actors, all part of a multiple year plan to hide Taylor’s sexuality. Of course.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.