Taylor Swift #2 Look What You Made Her Do (Taylor’s Version)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I get what you are saying and totally agree, but you can hear a subtle difference I personally think in the new love story, the instruments etc and I read people saying wildest dreams also sounded slightly different too 🤷🏻‍♀️ But I agree for the most part and from a commercial view point it won’t be different on any obvious level.

Reactions: 2
I get what you are saying and totally agree, but you can hear a subtle difference I personally think in the new love story, the instruments etc and I read people saying wildest dreams also sounded slightly different too 🤷🏻‍♀️ But I agree for the most part and from a commercial view point it won’t be different on any obvious level.
I love the new strings in Love Story. The re-recordings won't be totally different... they should sound quite similar to the originals to render the old masters worthless.

Reactions: 3
Yeah and I’m sure that will be the case! Just looking forward to hearing if there are any very subtle slight differences!

There's more revealed in that vault posts. You can hear lyrics when it's reversed.

Attachments

I want I’d Lie to go on debut too! And Dark Blue Tennessee which I honestly thought might make Fearless but hopefully it’ll find a home somewhere.

Reactions: 4
Whenever i see Taylor Swifts name mentioned i am reminded of the following meme.....

Taylor Swift writes songs about her ex.
Stevie Nicks writes songs about her ex and makes him play guitar/ sing on those songs.

It always makes me smile as Stevie Nicks is my absolute queen :)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Whenever i see Taylor Swifts name mentioned i am reminded of the following meme.....

Taylor Swift writes songs about her ex.
Stevie Nicks writes songs about her ex and makes him play guitar/ sing on those songs.

It always makes me smile as Stevie Nicks is my absolute queen :)
Love stevie!!
Saw her live in 2019 and it was the best thing I have ever done.

Reactions: 1
they really didn't need taylor's version 1000000 times
I completely agree, but I guess it’s what will be used to differentiate her old songs from the new re-records, and that’s important re random playlists

I completely agree, but I guess it’s what will be used to differentiate her old songs from the new re-records, and that’s important re random playlists
I was going to say it’s probably for the streaming side of things more than anything else. I wouldn’t see much point putting Taylor’s Version next to every track on the physics copies of the album

Reactions: 2
I was going to say it’s probably for the streaming side of things more than anything else. I wouldn’t see much point putting Taylor’s Version next to every track on the physics copies of the album
That’s true I guess if you’re buying the album you know it’s re recorded!

Love stevie!!
Saw her live in 2019 and it was the best thing I have ever done.
Me too!
I saw Fleetwood Mac in 2009, and then in 2015. Stevie is my queen, along with Janis Joplin. One day i hope to go to New York for the 'Night of a thousand Stevies' event.
I was pregnant when i saw Fleetwood Mac in 2015 and some of my friends were really surprised i didnt call my little girl Stevie (i did think about it, but my little boy was already called Dylan after Bob Dylan, and the name Willow is the only girls name i have ever loved for a girl and the name i had already decided on). :)

• Heart
Me too!
I saw Fleetwood Mac in 2009, and then in 2015. Stevie is my queen, along with Janis Joplin. One day i hope to go to New York for the 'Night of a thousand Stevies' event.
I was pregnant when i saw Fleetwood Mac in 2015 and some of my friends were really surprised i didnt call my little girl Stevie (i did think about it, but my little boy was already called Dylan after Bob Dylan, and the name Willow is the only girls name i have ever loved for a girl and the name i had already decided on). :)
And now your daughter has a TS song named after her..🥳

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.