Taylor Swift #2 Look What You Made Her Do (Taylor’s Version)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How dare she have a holiday 😂 get into that studio and give the people what they want.
Or she could come to my house? I'm less than 2 hours away.

There is still some cake knocking about even (it was bloody huge... and then she made another one for my son's birthday) but it probably needs to be binned at this rate. #weekoldheatwavecake

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Where is the full version of Wildest dreams TV??? Shouldn’t that horsey film be out by now

(I’ve just found Ella Henderson/kygos cover on YouTube which is quite nice)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Where is the full version of Wildest dreams TV??? Shouldn’t that horsey film be out by now

(I’ve just found Ella Henderson/kygos cover on YouTube which is quite nice)
film is out but from my understanding the song was only used for the trailer and isn’t part of the film so we don’t have the whole song, only what is in the trailer

film is out but from my understanding the song was only used for the trailer and isn’t part of the film so we don’t have the whole song, only what is in the trailer
Oh god! They can’t even bring out the horsey film full soundtrack to tide us over 😢

• Haha
Reactions: 1
It's not out until 30th July. In the UK anyway.
I wasn't really sure how it would have been an appropriate song when referring to a young girl's relationship with her horse, in fairness.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
It's not out until 30th July. In the UK anyway.
I wasn't really sure how it would have been an appropriate song when referring to a young girl's relationship with her horse, in fairness.
It’s out in the US though and if the full song was to be released we would have heard it by now in the UK

I quite like the song for the trailer but I guess lyrically the rest of it doesn’t work for the film

Not sure if anyone would be interested but there's a song sorter where you choose between songs and it will tell you your ranking of Taylor swift songs. Its a bit long winded but if you are interested link below 😁

Not sure if anyone would be interested but there's a song sorter where you choose between songs and it will tell you your ranking of Taylor swift songs. Its a bit long winded but if you are interested link below 😁

Omg I thought it was never gonna end 🤣 my eyes hurt now. My top 3 are predictable and I could have told you without even doing the bloody quiz 🤣🤷‍♀️
E0DE9A6D-C2E3-45B9-8F36-6EE08837F95A.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
I think I did this pre-lover and it took SO LONG 😂 My top two were YBWM and blank space. Which I also didn’t need it to tell me

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.